6.0

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ 

Tsukkishima sighed in relief as he received the message from (Y/N) agreeing to his invite. Even when there are other people it was fine. At least they could get closer again.

Slowly but surely.

"So, you're finally gonna get (Y/N) back huh?" His brother, Akiteru noticed him sighing and decided to approach him.

"Nii-chan," He spoke, he immediately hid his phone in his pockets.

"Mom really enjoyed (Y/N)'s company back then, that's why she was so sad when the two of you broke up." Akiteru added as he sat next to his brother on the couch.

"She's noisy. Mom likes noisy people." Tsukkishima said.

"But you still loved her though." Akiteru said. "Don't you?"

"That's why I'm planning to get her back."

"You've finally decided to chase after her huh?"

'Yeah," Tsukkishima nodded, he stood up and removed his jacket, he fixed his glasses as he stare out in the window,

"I've let her go once...I'm not letting go of her again."

"Yosh!" Hinata cheered as he jump up and down. He and Kageyama started racing each other for who knows what reason. The rest sweat dropped at the two.

"Shoyo, Kageyama, you guys need to calm down. You two can attract attention y'know? You guys are star players after all."(Y/N) tried to warn them, but it's too late.

"Uwaaaa! It's Ninja Shoyo!!!" One of the girls pointed at Hinata who stopped running after Kageyama, he was confused on what's going on.

"Boke! That's why I told you to wear disguise!" Kageyama scolded him. They argued back and forth, not knowing that a group of fangirls have circled them already.

"It's Tobio Kageyama with Ninja Shoyo!"
"What are the two doing together?"

"Run!" Gosh it was chaotic. The idiotic duo had left the others standing there as they run for their lives.

"Uh...Should we find them?" Yamaguchi suggested after a few seconds of silence. They stared at the direction the two went, they would probably run around the whole mall until they lost their fangirls.(Y/N) sighed as she and Hitoka agreed and nodded. So much for a peaceful get together.

"But the mall is big, should we split up?"(Y/N) suggested.

(Y/N) immediately regretted her suggestion. She was left alone with Tsukkishima. The gang didn't agree to let (Y/N) and Hitoka wonder alone at a mall night so now Hitoka was accompanied by Yamaguchi, and (Y/N) was accompanied by the blonde.

"Sheesh, where could those two be?"(Y/N) wondered, she scratched the back of her head as she look left and right, wishing she could see a familiar tangerine or blueberry head person. It's been 15 minutes of searching, and they're at the 3rd floor of the Mall already.

Tsukkishima was also lazily turning his head around to look for the two idiots. He didn't check each side clearly, but hey, at least he's actually making an effort.

He was busier looking at the (h/c)-haired girl who was walking ahead of him, making sure she won't get into any trouble with anything else.

"Oh! Kei! Look!" (Y/N) suddenly turned around to call for him. She happily pointed to a store that was near them.

"That's the new shop you were talking about!" She added.

"Let's check it out." Tsukkishima walked ahead towards the shop.