5.0

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ 

"Ehhh?! Tsukki and Yams? You guys play volleyball?!" (Y/N) exclaimed when she was brought to the gym, Kiyoko endorsing her and another girl to be a manager.

"(Y/N)!" Yamaguchi greeted. Tsukkishima just clicked his tongue.

"You know her already Yamaguchi?" Daichi asked.

"Hai, we're in the same class." He nodded.

"Ooh! Three managers?! It's going to be great!" Tanaka and Nishinoya cheered.

"It's not yet official, they're just coming here at my sudden request," Kiyoko said as the boys started to circle the new first years.

"H-Hitoka Yachi of Class 1-5! N-Nice to meet you!" The first one introduced herself.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N) from Class 1-4! Please call me (Y/N)!" She bowed as she introduced herself.

The next day, (Y/N) approached Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi, fascinated that they were playing volleyball.

"I didn't know you play Volleyball Tsukki! But then again, you're so tall! You're a middle blocker, right?" (Y/N) approached him when their break started.

"Well, now you know." He paused for a second. "And please stop calling me Tsukki."

"No way! I'm having fun!" (Y/N) laughed as she saw the boy getting annoyed.

"You're too loud." He clicked his tongue as he threw an irritated look at (Y/N).

"Always been loud, you just didn't notice."

"Because there are too many loud people in this room." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, you're right." (Y/N) nodded. Their section is more on the livelier side, but they still know how to control that noise.

"Are you gonna be a manager (Y/N)?" Yamaguchi asked, just reminding the two people arguing about his existence. (Y/N) shrugged her shoulders.

"Probably. If I did become one, I'll be seeing your faces more often too."

"No." Tsukkishima disagreed. If (Y/N) did become a manager, she'll get along with other idiots and carefree guys, they'll definitely become louder. And he even has trouble dealing with Hinata alone what more if a lively (Y/N) was added? It would be a total nightmare for him.

"Yes."

"No-"

"Wait is that shortcakes Yamaguchi?! Can I have some? Can I have some?" (Y/N) turned her head around to the green-haired boy who had plates of strawberry shortcakes in his hand. (Y/N) drooled at the food.

"That's mine." Tsukkishima declared. (Y/N) instantly turned around with and faced him with a dim expression.

"Hey! Sharing is caring!"
"I don't care. Get your own food."

(Y/N) continued arguing with him. Yamaguchi sighed as he realized that the two won't stop anytime soon. It became like that for the whole year.

"(Y/N), you're not gonna join us this time?" The two asked as (Y/N) did not join them this lunch.

"Nope, I'll join Hitoka and Shoyo for today, they're way nicer than this salty dinosaur." (Y/N) said as she pointed her finger at the blonde guy who rolled his eyes.

"K," But in reality, he felt guilty. What if (Y/N) was actually fed up with him since he's been so harsh? What if it's because (Y/N) got tired of his shit?