4.0

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ 

''Breathe (Y/N), you could do this.' (Y/N) told herself as she patted her shoulder. She glances at her reflection on her phone and made a few more adjustments.

She was wearing a heavy (fave color)-colored princess coat with a (fave color)-colored sheath dress and black knee-high boots. Her (h/c)-colored hair was down. She removed the white ear muffs from her ear and hung it on her neck along with the scarf.

She took a deep breath as she knocked on the Tanaka's residence. After a few seconds, the door was opened by the people inside.

"(Y/N)! You're here! Merry Christmas!" She was greeted by the ever-cheerful people, they were still preparing the place.

"Merry Christmas!" She greeted back. " I got gifts for you all!" She said as she showed the bags she brought.

"Uwaaa (Y/N)!!! Still generous as ever!" Hinata exclaimed as he tried to look over for his gift but earned a smack from Kageyama. "Boke! We're not exchanging gifts yet!"

"That hurts Kageyama!" Everyone laughed at the two who started arguing.

"Where's Yacchan?" Asahi asked as (Y/N) helped them with the preparations of food.

"She'll be late." (Y/N) answered. She was humming to herself as smoothen the table cloths.

"How about Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi?" Nishinoya asked. Daichi immediately elbowed him. But the boy didn't get the signal to stop at all.

"Oh, I don't know." (Y/N) shrugged her shoulders as she continued placing utensils.

"What? Isn't Tsukkishima your boyfriend? Why don't you know?" (Y/N) stopped for a moment before continuing her work.

"What Nishinoya-senpai you didn't know?!" Hinata asked. The news of them breaking up spread fast, though it didn't reach people from the other countries as the others stayed silent about it.

"Huh?"

"That was before, Nishinoya-senpai." (Y/N) said with bitterness in her voice.

"Nishinoya would you like to go and place all the presents we have on one side?" Daichi said. Nishinoya nodded as he carried the presents. There was knocking on the door again, and he opened it since he was the nearest.

"Oi! Tsukkishima! Yamaguchi! Merry Christmas!" He greeted the two.

"Merry Christmas!" Yamaguchi greeted them as they entered the room.

"Give me your presents! I'll place them in a corner!"

"Sure!"

Tsukkishima did not pay any attention to Yamaguchi and Nishinoya talking, instead, his eyes roamed around the room to search for the (h/c)-haired girl. (Y/N) had removed her coat and revealed her sheath dress. She smiled and laughed along with the others as Tanaka made a joke about something. It's been a while since he saw her laugh, it made Tsukkishima's heart race.

'What are you doing to yourself Kei, stop it.' He can't seem to control his feet. His body moved on its own and went to (Y/N).

"Yes?"(Y/N) asked. She didn't put much thought on it. Or pretty much her brain won't like to process that it was Kei who was approaching her.

"..."Kei can't speak well, as if his voice was gone. He went closer to (Y/N), now they were only a few centimeters apart.

"Uh?"(Y/N) raised an eyebrow. Her heart raced. Her brain processed what was happening. Kei Tsukkishima went out of his way to approach her.