2.0

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Yamaguchi, why are we here again?" The tall blonde boy asked irritatingly as he pushed his glasses back. Apparently, his best friend dragged him into some kind of place. And they should be doing their school works.

"Our block mates are hosting this party Tsukki. Let's have fun!" Yamaguchi tried his best to amuse Tsukkishima even for a little bit, but it didn't work at all it worked opposite. Tsukkishima is 100% irritated with the loud noise going on.

"Fun huh?" He asked lifelessly as he looked at the room, everyone was dancing up and down and going wild. There's nothing fun in there at all.

"Tsukki!!!Yamaguchi!!!" One of their block mates called out to them.

"You go have fun. I'll just wait for you outside so we can finally work on the project." Tsukkishima said, managing to get away from their block mate's grasp.

"Wait Tsukki!!" Yamaguchi was unable to stop him as he was dragged by more people inside.

He then noticed that the place was familiar. He turned around to see a certain number on the door. It clicked on him. This was also (Y/N)'s place.

Speaking of her, had she moved on? Because he definitely did not. They broke up in their third year of high, cut off all communications, met each other again last November, but they didn't talk at all. Yamaguchi and Yachi were saving them whenever they would be left together.

Would he see her again here? Tsukkishima rolled his eyes at himself. He should stop thinking like that, it was two years ago.

He went outside of the building, where he couldn't hear the loud party noise, only the silent chirping of the crickets outside, and a metal swinging?

He turned his head to the nearby playground to see a girl swinging while fiddling with her phone, a man was also nearby, Tsukkishima recognized the guy as also one of his block mates, he must have been invited to the party. He was walking forward to the girl. Tsukkishima knew the girl would be in danger. He grabbed some pebbles as he approached them.

"Ahh (Y/N), long time no see." He said. His heart raced. He never expected to meet the (h/c)-haired girl right now.

"T-Thank you," The girl stuttered, she stood up from the swing. (Y/N) is not tall but she's not exactly small either, but when she was facing Tsukkishima, she looks so smaller than she was supposed to be.

Tsukkishima paused as think of what to say next. After a few seconds, he managed to say something. "Are you alright?"

He mentally slapped himself, was that the best that he could do?

"Yeah," (Y/N) slowly nodded. "I'm going back to my room. Thanks." (Y/N) said.

"I'm walking you back." He immediately added. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she tried to protest about it." You don't have to-"

"The guy might be back for you, he's my block mate, I know his moves. I would feel bad if something happened to you just because I didn't walk you back." He said in a fast voice.

(Y/N) blinked twice, she sighed before agreeing. " Ok, thanks." She said. The two of them started walking back to the building.

Silence, it was pure silence.

No one dared to say anything, or bring back the past. They were at the elevator going up when (Y/N) can't bear the deafening silence anymore.

"So why are you here?" She asked as she looked away from him, staring at her reflection on the wall. (Y/N) wished that she was the reason he was here, but it's just a wish.