The New Greenie

Narrator

"I'm doing it" Thomas say's looking at the screen in front of him, "w-what" Teresa his best friend asks shooting her head up "I-I cant see her like this I cant-" Teresa cuts him off  "Thomas, neither can I, but she's strong, and smart, she'll make it out-" she tries to comfort him "It's been 3 years Teresa, 3 years and there still in there" she doesn't say anything but just looks at the screen in front of her that showed her best friend running out the Maze in disappointment "I" he begins "I'm going in" he say's getting up from the chair

"and do what" he stops in his tracks "they'll erase you're memories too, and you wont be able to help" she say's "and you're not going to let them" he say's turning around "send me up and say that you took out my memory, but don't take my memory and that I-I-I I don't know um did something bad" he say's and she thought of it "please" he say's "fine" she say's "thank you, I'm going to get in to some comfortable clothes and you can send me up" he say's running to his room.

"erase his memory" Ava say's "but-" she begins "or should I have you sent up too" she threatens "okay" Teresa say's "I'll erase his memory "good then" Teresa gets in her lab coat and waits for Thomas to come to the room, he gets on the bed and Teresa rolls up his sleeve "remember, don't erase my memory" he say's "um yea, yea of course I wont" she say's before putting the needle in his skin and his eyes start to close "I'm sorry Thomas" she say's and Thomas tries to open his eyes and ask why she's saying sorry but he felt so dizzy and sleepy, the last thing he saw and hears was Ava walking in and saying "WICKED is good" then everything goes black.

Thomas POV

I gasp for air and look around to see that I'm in a........cage? what the hell, the cage was moving up wards and there was some green and red lights that where flickering. I cough out some water and look in front of me to see a smaller cage, I brought my face closer to it and something that was inside started coming right at me, but thank god it was in a cage, suddenly the cage started going up faster and faster, I scream in fear and the box came to an abrupt stop. I groan and touch my head.

CLICK

The doors began to open and I see a bunch of guys looking down at me and I started covering my eyes cause the sun was shining right at me, then a guy jumped in covering the sun so I put my hands down. he looked about 16-17 with VERY weird eyebrows, they looked like birds. "rise and shine greenie" he says greenie what the- I was surprised when he grabbed me by the shirt and yanked me out of the cage and threw me on the grass.

Y/N POV

I sigh 'seriously, I've been running in here for 2 years and still cant find a way out' "It's a dead end again" my best friend Minho says "Come on the doors are going to close" I tell Minho and he nods in response, "yea I'm coming" he yells back. Being a Runner is not in easy job but It's also kind of fun.

Narrator

y/n is the first and only girl in the maze, every month there is always a new greenie but its always a boy, y/n isn't just some normal girl, she had powers , her eyes glow red and fangs come out from her teeth and her nails grow long like claws. The only people that knows about her powers are Minho and Alby. How did she get her powers you might ask, she was being experimented by WICKED. why was she being experimented on, well, just keep reading. meanwhile she was in the maze with Minho, the new greenie started to get settled in. newt was giving him a tour and explaining to him about some of the jobs and stuff.

Thomas POV

what the hell is this place I thought To myself as newt was explaining to me " hey greenie" I heard a cute voice behind me . I turn around to see a girl, she had Y/C/E and Y/C/H she looked pretty like really pretty. I watch her as she jogged away. "I thought you said there weren't any girls" I say to newt still staring at her. " well, there is only one girl, and her names Y/N" wow she has a nice name to.

Time skips

Narrator

It was dark and they where having a bonfire to welcome the greenie, they always do this for the new greenie. y/n was sitting beside Minho along with the other runners and the new greenie was sitting with newt, she spotted both of them and decided to properly introduce herself, I mean who knows how long there going to be stuck there for.

Thomas POV

I was coughing out the horrible drink newt gave me
and he was just laughing "hey Y/N" I hear newt say as I look up to see the girl again. "Hey guys" she  says as she takes a seat beside me  "so how's your first day " she asks me " I um f-fine I g-guess" I reply she chuckles before saying "yeah I remember my first day, everyone acted so weird around me, cause sadly, I was the first girl that was sent up" she says with a smile "umm maybe cause we forgot that girls exited until we saw you" Newt says jokingly "yeah, c'mon let me introduce you to everyone" she says getting up and brushing herself off a little " um n-no that's fine" I say not wanting to meet everyone, they all seem so mean and arrogant, but she already pulled me up. Wow she's strong too.

Narrator

While Newt and y/n where introducing The new greenie to everyone, Gally was in the middle doing his usual, fighting with some of the greenie's. suddenly y/n heard cheering and when she looks behind her she doesn't see Thomas, but a crowd was forming around the circle so she pushes past them to see what the hell was going on. Thomas was in the middle of the circle on the grown, while Gally was standing there looking at him with a smirk, 'Oh god' y/n says in disappointment.

(Please Vote)