Akatsuki Pranks: Tobi

Jasmin's P.O.V~

"Okay. So what are we going to do next?" I asked and Maria looks up grom the book she is reading."We could prank someone.""Who?"

"Tobi." Konan said. "And what are we gonna do?""Easy. We all leave him alone here in the hideout."

~~~~~~

We all set up the hidden cameras... one in Pein's office... one in the living room... actually every nook and cranny..

"LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!"

~~~~~~

Third Person View~

"DEIDARA-SENPAI!!!!!" Tobi yelled as he walks around the hideout.

"KISAME-SENPAI!!!!""SASORI-DANNA!!!!""PEIN-SAMA!!!!!"

"Where is everyone?"

~~~~~~~

"You done with that Slenderman costume?""Yeah."

~~~~~~

Tobi wandered around the hideout...

He sees a note on the table in the living room.

He picks it up. "Don't look or it takes YOU."

"Wha?"

Tobi takes the note with him and walks around the hideout. He sees another note on the wall next to Hidan's room door.

"FOLLOWS.""O-Okay?"

Tobi was getting creeped out. He walks around and sees another on Pein's office door. "Always watches. NO EYES.""Oh my god. NO. NO.." Tobi is getting scared.

"KONAN-SAMA!!!""PEIN-SAMA!!!"

Tobi walks around and finds another note on the fridge. "NO NO NO NO NO NO....."

He starts running around. He sees another in the bathroom on the mirror. "Leave me ALONE."

"NONONONONONONO..." he goes to where the gedo statue is. He sees one on one of the hands the gedo statue. "HELP ME."

He runs to the hideout exit. "WHAT?! WHAT DRAWING IS THIS?!" He looks at the scribbled drawing.

"NOOO!!!" He opens the boulder blocking the way and runs outside.

He runs into a tree. "OW!!!!" He stumbles and looks at the tree. He sees the last note. "CAN'T RUN." He screams and turns around.

He comes face to face with a tall man in black clothes. With NO FACE.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Tobi faints.

~~~~~~~~

The Akatsuki laughs as they watched Tobi get scared by Jasmin dressed as Slenderman and he passes out.

"Awesome!" The two girls cheered.