Character Info

Since this is a fan fic, let's say Sasuke didn't leave the Leaf Village. This is my first story so tell me what you guys think, okay?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name: Maria Hatsune

Age: 21

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Gender: Female

Rank: Genin(age 7), Chunin(age 9), Jonin(age 10), ANBU(age 12), ANBU Captain(age 13)

Abilities: You'll just have to find out yourself ;)

Clan: Hatsune Clan

Likes: Dangos, Music, Book(especially love stories), Her Loved ones, Drawing

Background Story: Maria was born as the eldest Princess of the Hatsune Clan to Queen Hikari Hatsune and King Mamoru Hatsune. She had a younger sister named Jasmin Hatsune, who was only a few months old. Her childhood was filled with happiness, until her clan was attacked by someone. The king and queen, who were at the Hidden Leaf Village at the time, were informed of the attack and rushed back. However, they were too late. The Palace, their home, was burned to the ground, along with her younger sister and aunt, Kimigiku Hatsune. They were both declared dead. Ever since that incident, Maria, at the age of 5, decided to train as a ninja, in hopes to protect her family from harm. Her parents allowed her wish. She was sent to the Hidden Leaf Village and there, she attended the Academy, where she met Itachi Uchiha. They became friends right off the bat. She excelled at her studies and when it comes to fighting, she was at par with Itachi. At the age of 7, she graduated the Academy and became a Genin, at age 9, she was promoted to Chunin. She became a Jonin at the age 10. ANBU at 12. And ANBU Captain at the age of 13.

Maria would visit her family every once in a while. At one of her visits, her mother decided that Maria would be the next vessel for the Dragon Demon Celestia. At first, Maria was afraid that she would not be able to control the power of the Dragon. But after some reassurance from her parents, she accepted it and Celestia was sealed inside her.

At the Leaf Village, Maria and Itachi grew closer than before. She gave Itachi as dagger that she had made just for him as a gift for being promoted to ANBU Captain as well. At some point, the two confessed their feelings for each other and started a relationship.

They were happy. Until, Itachi started acting different. Maria was worried for him and tried to comfort him. One night, Itachi killed his entire clan, leaving only Sasuke. With the desire to protect Maria, Itachi visited her at her home in the Leaf. While Maria slept, Itachi left to her a note, saying that he left the village and will never return, and single red rose, before leaving the village.

The next morning, Maria found out everything that happened that night and was left heartbroken, upong finding out that it was Itachi who did it. She later on, took in Sasuke, raising him as her own younger brother.

Some time after the Uchiha Massacre, Maria's clan was killed by a mysterious cloaked person, leaving a note saying 'The throne and The Dragon will be MINE.'