Akatsuki Pranks: Itachi and Deidara

Maria's P.O.V

"I'm bored~" Jasmin said, rolling around my bed. "Then do something." I said. "But I don't have anything to.do." she answered.

Just then Konan came in. She looked like a tired mother. "Jasmin, can you teach your boyfriend, Deidara, not to just leave his clay carelessly around the base? I almost fell when I tripped over one of his clay sculptures." She said and Jasmin blushed. "He-He's not my boyfriend..." the cat woman said.

I smirk at her. "Yeah... sure he isn't~" I joked.

"Let's prank someone." Konan said. "Who are the only ones left?""Itachi and Deidara."

"I know just the prank.. but we need the members to help." I say and the girls nod.

~~~~~~~~

Itachi's P.O.V~

For some reason, which I don't know what, Maria has been avoiding me for the past few days. I tried to talk to her but she just looks at me with sad look and walks off somewhere.

I tried asking the members but they said that they don't know too.

Now I am just walking down the hallway when I see Maria rush out of her room and towards the living room.

I follow and was about to go in when I heard her speak.

"'.... What am I gonna do? Konan, once he finds out, who knows what he'll do. I mean, he's an Uchiha for god's sake!""Calm down. I'm sure Itachi will understand."

Find out? What am I gonna find out? What will I understand?

"Are you sure it's positive?""Yes. I'm sure."

I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to walk in.

"What's going on? Maria?" I look at her and she looks away. "Tell me."

She shakes her head. "I said... Tell me!"

"Alright!! Alright.... Itachi.. I'm.... I.... I'm pregnant." Maria said while looking away.

............

.............

Please don't tell me this is a prank.

~Maria's Thoughts~

Oh my god! I'm so sorry Itachi! To be honest, I wish I really am pregnant with your child. I'm so sorry!!!

Itachi's P.O.V~

"Are you sure?" I ask her. "Yes. I've been feeling sick lately and then I start having cravings." She said, sitting down.

"I'll leave you two alone." Konan said and left.

"This isn't a prank right?" I ask her.

"It's not." She said. Then I really am going to be a father.

I sit beside Maria and hug her. "We're going to be parents." I said, smiling.

"Itachi? I have something to tell you ""Hm? What is it?"

Maria pulls away and stands up. "1... 2....3...."

Suddenly the other members burst in and shouted. "You just pranked!!"

I look at Maria to see her laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" She looks at me, trying to hold in her laugh. "You just got pranked! I'm not really pregnant! Hahahaha!!!"

Maria's P.O.V~

"You joking right?" Itachi asks with a confused look on his face. "Like I said, you just got pranked." I say.

He frowns. "So you're not really pregnant?" He says. "Aww~ Don't be sad, 'Tachi'" I kiss his cheek. "We'll become parents soon. I promise you."

~few days later~

"So you want to prank Deidara?""Yep!"

"Let's change his Explosive Clay with Play-Doh." Konan said.

Deidara's P.O.V~

"Deidara?" I heard Maria ask from outside my room. "What?""Can you do me a favour and go get some things from the nearby village?"

I put my clay down and open the door. Maria stood there with a list in her hand. She gives it to me.

"Okay. Let me just get my clay.""Oh... um... no need for that." Maria said and she gives me a ring. "What's this?""It's a special ring. It can change your appearance to what you want to look like."

"Okay. Thanks." Then I left the base and started to walk to the village.

~~~~~~~~

Maria's P.O.V~

"Okay.. Jasmin. Coast is clear." I say and Jasmin sneaks into Dei's room to change his explosive clay with toy clay.

~~~five minutes~~~

"Okay. Done. Where do we hide the explosive ones?""Give it to Tobi."

~~~Deidara comes back~~~

Deidara's P.O'V~

"Hey! Maria-san! I got the things you need, un."

Maria-san comes in and takes the bags. "Thank you, Dei. I'll make you some bakudan for dinner later as thanks." She smiles and disappears f to the kitchen.

I grin. "Sweet, yeah." I walk back to my room and got the finished clay sculptures I made earlier and went outside to make them explode.

I position them. "Katsu!"

Nothing happens. "Eh?... Katsu!"

Still nothing.

"What the fuck? KATSU!!!!!"

Then a part of the base, more specifically the part where Leader's room is, blows up.

"Shit...hm."

I see leader.

"DEIDARA!!!!!!"

~~meanwhile~~

"You just got pranked Deidara."

"ALMIGHTY PUSH!!!!!"

Deidara's scream was heard in the distance.