"Anong trip ng matandang 'yon?" he asked that made Aius chuckled.

"May I remind you na nine years ang age gap nyo ng asawa nyo." he said. "Matandang gurang ka para sa kanya.

"Fuck you, fucker!" si Archer na halatang nainis sa sinabi ni Aius. I chuckled. "Eight years and ten months lang! You can't even do a simple math!"

"In mathematics, there's a procedure called rounding off numbers." Auis rebutted. "And it's easier to say nine years than eight years and ten months. Too long to say, fucker."

I made a low chuckle. The fucker, Archer, is really sensitive about his and Fatima's age gap. It's no big deal with us, actually. And I honestly thought that they actually suits each other. Fatima needs someone who can act mature around her as well as can match up her childishness at times. And Archer is the perfect one for her.

Pero dahil naiinis si Archer kapag nababanggit ang age gap nila na wala lang naman talaga para sa amin, mas lalo tuloy syang inaasar ni Aius. Another fucker one.

"Bakit ako lang ang pinag-iinitan mo?" sabi ni Archer at itinuro nya ako gamit ang kamay nyang may hawak ng baseball. "That fucker and his wife also has a big difference between their age!"

"I don't really have any problem with that though." sabi kong nagkibit-balikat pa. Napasimagot si Archer at halatang mas nainis pa dahil hindi man lang ako naapektuhan sa sinabi nya.

Tarantado. Ginagawa nya kasing big deal ang agwat ng mga edad nila ng asawa nya.

"What's wrong with almost nine years age gap though?" Eresh asked. Nagulat pa ako sa biglang pagsali nya sa usapan namin. "I don't see anything's wrong with that."

"Naging estudyante nya kasi muna ang asawa nya noon." it was Aius who answered her question. "Kaya siguro ganyan syang ka-sensitive sa age gap nila."

"Oh..." Eresh muttered. "Still I don't see anything's wrong with that. She's not your student anymore. She's your wife now, for fuck's sake. Stop whining about your age gap. You love her and you're gonna spend the rest of your lifetime with her and that's what's more impotant." 

I noticed Fourth smirked beside her. There he goes again. Looking so proud everytime Eresh says or does something smart.

"And based on the stories I've heard from Artemis, I could tell that you have a good wife. So I'm certain that she doesn't really mind about your age gap at all."

Napangiti si Archer sa sinabing iyon ni Eresh. He looks like he finally understand na walang kwenta naman talaga ang pinoproblema nya. He wanted to hear those words to stop minding about their age gap. Both Aius and I knew that. 

But Aius, being the fucker and his friend, chose to make fun of him with that. Pambawi man lang daw sa mga corny jokes ni Archer dahil naaawa na daw sya sa tenga nya.

"Saglit." Archer said and he took out his phone. "Ulitin mo sinabi mo. From the top."

Eresh rolled her eyes and ignored the fucker who wanted to record her saying those words again. Just like what he did before. Minsan nga lang naman kasing may lumabas na mga papuri sa bibig ni Eresh. Especially for Archer.

I think the fucker's problem has been resolve now.

I saw Eresh whispered something to Fourth that made him look at me. That got me confused but when his gaze turned on my laptop, that's when I remember the email that I've just received. She probably told him about it.

Right. I don't know if I should open it now or wait for V to recover from her talk with her father. Napatingin ako sa kanya at nakita kong nakayuko pa rin sya. Like she's guilty about something. Like she's ashamed to meet our eyes kaya mas piniling yumuko na lang.