Chapter 1~ I Want To See You.

~Lins POV~

I left the house with a lump in my throat. I got into my car silently and turned on the engine. Where the hell am I going I questioned myself but began to drive aimlessly anyway.

This was my first fight with Vanessa. I just needed to take a break. We had only been dating for a month but something was different in this relationship than any I had experienced before.

After driving around for a while I decided it was probably not the best idea to go home so i placed the car in park mode and grabbed my phone.

Four missed calls.

I unlocked it to find that my best friend had been trying to reach me. I called him back instantly and the second he picked up I heard his happy, joyful voice.

"Lin!"

He exclaimed.

My frown instantly turned into a grin. His voice had never failed to brighten my mood, and today was no exception.

"Groff, all good?"

I answered back to him.

"Hey, Lin, what's up?"

He replied in a worried tone.

"Nothing don't worry about it."

"Where are you, I'm coming."

"It's really nothing to worry about"

I snapped back shocking myself with my tone.

"Tell me where you are Lin. I know when somethings up. Even if there's nothing wrong I want to see you."

This made me smile even more. He wanted to see me?

"I'm near the park where we filmed the, hey my name is Lin Miranda video."

I answered seeing the park just up ahead fighting back the urge to tell him everything. He was the sort of person that you could tell anything too, no matter how personal.

"I'll be right over, meet me near the lake"

The thought of seeing Jonathan cheered me up tremendously.

Thank you all so much for reading chapter 1! I will be adding lots more chapters all the time really as I'm having so much fun! Keep reading hamilfans and grofflin fans! ❤️