It was silence again. Namjoon turned to his side, his arm now touching his soulmate's arm, from fingertips to shoulder, facing her. Namjoon silently lay there, thinking about how life would be now that he had a new addition to his life.

Namjoon never had a problem adjusting to new people. But, there was this fact that he never really met them without a reason, those reasons being strictly professional.

It was safe to say that RM did not have a problem but Kim Namjoon? You can't say for sure.
He was close to a very small number of people and it was not that hard to read that this man, liked keeping to himself. He knew, that Mishil had to be a part of his tightly packed inner circle if he wanted to continue living. Or was it the case?

Even then, he wasn't sure how he'd make himself comfortable around the very unknown girl, who he had to be around very often now. "You gotta be kidding me!!!" Namjoon was startled at the sudden burst of noise.

It was not hard to determine the owner of the voice to be Soo-Ah. Namjoon looked at the door and then back at his soulmate. Only to see a pair of large, dark brown eyes staring back at him.

Hola Cookies! How have you all been? I've been extremely busy these days, hence the lack of updates

Hola Cookies! How have you all been? I've been extremely busy these days, hence the lack of updates. I'm judging 4 categories in #TMBW and the JK category is murdering me!

But here are ya'all another chapter.

What do ya think about it? The next chapter has some tea.

||Rant alert||

THE TEASER PICS! THE FREAKING TEASER PICS! OH, SWEET HOLY LORD! HOLY SHIT BANGTAN!😮😮😮😮😮

SeokJin be proving he deserves to call himself 'World Wide Handsome'

He looks fine as f in yellow, and I'm not just saying that!😶😶😶