After 5 minutes of awkward silence, the doctors entered the room.

Namjoon attempted to sit up, every blood vessel in his body protesting as he lost contact with his soulmate, only to have been harshly pushed back by Jin, Soo-Ah, and the doctor.
"Don't you dare move, young man! You might be getting better but your soulmate is nowhere near that. So, for the sake of further survival, stay still." The doctor smiled while taking his blood pressure and pulse.

Namjoon pouted but lay back down, trying not to cry out in the relief his soulmate's healing offered. He didn't want to hurt his soulmate any more than he already had.

"She seems to have recovered, quite a lot," The doctor said, checking on Mishil. "That's a good sign. It's only a matter of time before she wakes up." Once the doctor was done and left, Soo-Ah turned to Jin. "You remember her don't you?" Soo-Ah asked, looking at the oldest.

"I do. She was the one who got shoved against the metal barriers. Wasn't she?" Jin said, looking at Mishil. "You saved her." Soo-Ah nodded. "First at the concert and now by figuring out this. I could never have figured it out. It still kind of seems surreal to me." Soo-Ah sighed before softly stroking a stray black lock off her face.

"You've known her for a long time, haven't you?" Namjoon asked, looking at Soo-Ah. "She was 4 years old when I first met her. First day of kindergarten." Soo-Ah smiled, reminiscing her memories.

The truth is, last night when she barged into Mishil's apartment and found her pale, barely breathing, and lifeless in her hallway, for the first in 16 years, she imagined her life without her best friend. Her favourite dork and her favourite victim to her savage remarks.

How hard it would be for her to go on, in case she lost her best friend. Until yesterday, she took her presence somewhat for granted, and now that she'd almost lost her for the second time in her life, Soo-Ah was not gonna risk letting that happen again.

"What is she like?" Jin asked, looking at Mishil's immobile form. "She's a dork but that's what her unique trait is. Crazy and hot-headed one moment, caring and understanding like hell the next. An extremely sensitive person needs to be showered with love sometimes and loses her cool easily but it's only a matter of 5 minutes before she ends mostly regret blowing up like a volcano." Soo-Ah laughed silently.

"What about her family?" This time Namjoon asked, looking at Soo-Ah, curious. "She's the oldest child and also the only daughter. Has two brothers."

"Do they know about Namjoon and her bonding?" Jin asked. "I suppose so. I told my dad to call her parents and tell them about the whole thing." Soo-Ah said, chewing her bottom lip.
"You seem scared?" Jin tilted his head, to one side.

"Is it that obvious? Yes, I am. I'm scared that I'll lose her or she'll end up losing something! She's been there for me always. I'm scared that I'll end up losing her. Also, her parents are not the most understanding pair. I'm scared they'll react horribly!." Soo-Ah said, seeming distressed.

"She'll be fine. Don't worry Soo-Ah-ssi! She'll be up soon. Back to you. Just hold on." Jin consoled her, smiling at her warmly. "And, as for her parents, if they end up doing something extreme, we'll take care of it. After all, she's one of us now." "Thank you Jin-ssi. And please call me Soo-Ah, I'm a lot younger than you." Soo-Ah smiled, slightly.

That's when Soo-Ah's phone rang. She looked at the screen and then back at the boys.

"Please excuse me." She said, getting up from her loveseat and leaving the room. "You get some rest. I'll go and let the other know that you're fine. Maybe, get some sleep?" Jin laughed. "Yeah, sure." Namjoon lay back down as Jin walked out of the room, closing the blinds.