139

"you're really stepping up your game." nova smirks. her and harry are currently on a rooftop at a restaurant in italy. harry wanted to take her on a date and what better way to do that than to take his girl out of the country and bring her to italy since she loves italian food.

"when i said i want to be the man you deserve, i meant it." harry smiles.

"i know. i love you. thank you for taking me here." she says. she's only ever been to italy once and it means a lot to her that her second time there is with the man she loves.

"you don't have to thank me, honey. i'll do anything for you." he winks and she blushes. his words honestly have such a huge effect on her. he can say just about anything and it will make her blush. maybe it's the accent or maybe it's just the fact that he's harry. he can make about anything and anyone blush. she thinks even her cat blushes every time its around him.

their food arrives and the couple thanks their server before diving into each of their own meals. nova's order is a chicken marsala while harry's is a pasta skillet.

 nova's order is a chicken marsala while harry's is a pasta skillet

throughout dinner the couple talks about everything and nothing

throughout dinner the couple talks about everything and nothing. harry makes a few jokes here and there to get nova to laugh. she laughs at some while his others are just plain corny.

"knock knock." he says.

"who's there?" she replies.

"hatch."

"hatch who."

"bless you." he laughs and she does as well. it's pretty funny, though if she's being honest just hearing him attempt to be funny was a good enough laugh for her.

once their dinner was over, harry asks for the bill and he pays for their meal and gives their server a €2000 tip. he was over the moon when he saw that harry styles tipped him a huge amount of money. the shock and contentment on his face is pretty noticeable and the couple chuckle lightly at his reaction. harry asks if he wanted a picture and he says yes. nova takes it for them and they bid him goodbye after.

"you want to get frozen yogurt? i know a place." he suggests.

"yes, please." she agrees and the couple starts to walk hand-in-hand towards the direction of la yogurteria di roma, harry's favorite dessert shop in italy.