123

direct messages between harrystyles and novaking

novaking
LA for work huh?

harrystyles
i can explain. please let me.

novaking
alright.

harrystyles
thank you.
i actually didn't come to LA for work. i'm sorry i lied.

novaking
wow
that's just what i wanted to know

harrystyles
i'm sorry. she called me and wanted to talk in person but she was busy and couldn't get out of LA for a while.
i should have not agreed to meet but i did and i don't know why. maybe because i felt like i had to. maybe because i wanted to.
we ended on really bad terms and i guess i just wanted to talk, clear everything, and finally be free of that heartache with her.
i wanted to tell you the truth and i dont't know why i didn't. there's really no explanation why. i'm sorry.

novaking
if you love me you wouldn't have lied.
i don't care who you meet up with or who your friends are because it's your life. i want you to be able to do what you want. but to lie to me so you could meet up with your ex and then you tell me that you don't know why you lied in the first place? you're slowly ruining my trust, harry.

harrystyles
i get you, baby. i do. please tell me this isn't us breaking up.

novaking
i don't know, harry.
maybe you wanted to meet with her because you still have feelings for her. you could have told me the truth but decided to lie instead.
why do i feel like i'm competing for your  love? first my best friend and now your ex? i'm getting tired of this.

harrystyles
you know the thing with elise was not my fault.
and you never have to compete for my love because it's all yours.
i'm sorry, baby. i am. i'm an idiot.

novaking
you are an idiot if you thought i wouldn't be okay with the fact that you wanted to meet with your ex. i get that closure is important.
you know i wouldn't have stopped you if you wanted to meet with her.
i feel like you don't trust me.
i feel like you're not so sure about us anymore.

harrystyles
nov, that's not true. that's not true at all. she means nothing to me. maybe she did at some point but now, it's just you. i am so sure about you. if there is one thing in my life i'm sure about, it's you.

novaking
i love you.
but you're really breaking my trust.

harrystyles
what are you trying to say?

novaking
i think some space would do us good.
we could both think about about this whole thing.

harrystyles
baby, no, i'm sorry. i don't want to lose you. i can't lose you.

novaking
you're not losing me. we're just going to be taking some time apart. it would be good for us. you can let your heart heal and i can think. i won't be able to think straight if you're near me.

harrystyles
i don't want that one bit. i want to always be as close to you as i possibly can. but i love you and because i love you i will respect your decision. and if this is what you want and if this is a way i can earn a hundred percent of your trust again then i'll give you space.

novaking
thank you

harrystyles
i'll be back in london tomorrow. when you're ready to talk, i'll be here. i'll always be here.

wired (h.s)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें