| 14 | tied

• not edited, pardon for mistakes.

The priest called the sister of the bride/groom to come forward and tie the knot and therefore, not finding anyone Neela, asked one of their relatives to go and tie the knot.

All of a sudden they heard a voice from behind which made them turn towards the gathering areas where people were sitting enjoying the function.
There she was standing cladded in the same peach color top with a silver off-shoulder top looking hella pretty in curled hair.

"Arrey ruko Bhai. Spare at least one rasam for me, even I want to contribute. I will tie the knot"

Silence prevailed across the whole area. Everyone looked at her mostly their families looked at her with shock, numb, and most of all mixed expressions, what should be even expected from them to react in what way when they're looking at the girl who was supposed to be in the bride's attire standing there? Neela looked around and moved forward to handle the whole situation.

Neela: Wth Anuuu...? Have you lost your freaking mind? Ye kya mazak bana rakha hai? Shaadi thi tumhari, you were presumed to be there I guess? what are you doing here and then who's there?

Ananya looked at her mumma and laughed with hurtful eyes.

"Mazak toh hone wala tha mumma, jo ki hone se bach gya or else even I don't know what would have happened."

All looked at her curiously, not getting any point Shweta came forward and asked her to calm down her anger,
"Ananya, kya bol rahi ho beta saaf saaf batao, aur fir Neil ke saath kon baitha hai waha pe?"

Ananya:- Hold on people, one-second ekdum sahi time pe sahi logon ki Shaadi karwayi hai humne! Kyun guys?
She looked at Kareena and Aditya who were standing there slightly smiling.

Saying this, she went towards Mandap and stood in front of them. Making a distance close to them, she removed the veil from the bride's face.
A sudden gasp left from their mouth -

"AVNI"

Amaan stood up and not able to control himself he shouted,
"Avni Ananya, what the hell is going on with you guys, care to explain someone?"

Ananya:- She should be scolded dad, she was going to ruin her damn life along with mine too. She was so stupid to let go of her happiness for me.

Ananya spoke with teary eyes looking at Avni who was continuously looking down as tears fell from her eyes.

Ananya:- let me explain the whole issue, Dad!

Kareena was standing beside Avni who was shedding tears while Neil was whole numb from within. All the mixed emotions he was feeling right now, always he wanted Avni as his bride and after a lot of circumstances the moment was in front of his eyes and till now he was not even knowing about his would be, great but he's all happy from inside whatever the issues are, amidst of all disturbances finally Avni will be called as his Avni! But aware was he, that now he surely had to face the wrath of Ms Ananya Parekh and looking at her face from now only he was trembling.

And likewise, he was lost in his thoughts when suddenly -

He felt his hands on his left cheek where he was just tightly slapped by Ananya who was looking at him angrily.

Neil:- Look...An..Ananya I...I can explain!

Before he could say further he was cut off by Ananya who held his collar tightly.