| 11 | golmaal

Ananya turned away after cleaning her face when her eyes spotted some shiny metal piece.

She picked it up and after gazing it closely. She found the shiny bracelet in which Avneil was craved beautifully.
Shock would be an understatement for her. All these are indicating towards something else or these are gestures of best friends. She was again confused.

Life has always been fair with Ananya, she was encircled and pampered as a most lovable child being youngest one. Never ever in her life she experienced about love, gestures, or anything now when she's standing in a point where now she is not able to make it clear whether it's love of her best ones or friendship because even if there's anything like that she will make every effort to never let that thread of friendship and trust broke between any of them.

People say eyes says it all, but the girl never experienced that getting lost in other one's eyes forgetting everything around you. No one can contemplate, the truth, the hide, and the lies.

In the next room,
Abhishek was going after playing haldii to fetch out the stuffs from Neil's room. He opened the door and picked up and picked up his belongings when a piece of cloth gets stuck in with something.

He picked up the cloth along with the metal to find it the ear ring. He wondered as if he saw it before somewhere. He shrugged it off and went to his room.
Sometimes later, when he was lost in thoughts, It strikes him hard! He recognized that ear thing where he last saw that.

“Ye shaadi, shaadi jaisi lag nhi rhi, maze kuch aa nhi rhe hain. Hawa mein kuch maza hai nhi aur ye naye naye raaz alag bahar arhe hain.

Ye Avni Mehta ke jhumke Neil Khanna ke shirt ke sath kya kar rhe hain. Ye Ananya Mehta ko kuch idea bhi hai ki nhi!
Golmaal hi dikh rha hai ab sab kuch”
Exclaming aloud his thoughts to none, he went to the next corridor looking for the bride, Ananya.

What the actual matter is.

°°

The atmosphere was filled with parties, dances, laughter and fun, Kareena was clicking pictures with Ananya when she saw Neil and dragged him for the photo session of them.

He denied making an excuse of attending the call but at last went.

Avni smiled from far away standing looking at everyone who were enjoying.

Later on,
Every one settled down in the garden area making a round.
Youngsters, Elders everyone.
Along with some tea and coffee to have a last get together because tomorrow after the wedding everyone will be back to work.

Avni sat down in the grass folding her legs beside her Ananya and right side Kareena sat down. In front of them Neil sat at the centre beside Amaan who sitting with Prakash, beside him Abhishek then Aditya like wise Neela Maa at the another side with Shweta and Ridhima.

And some other close friends and relatives who wants to enjoy the night.

Shweta :- Hmm.. Now what shall we do?

Amaan:- yes guys? ab kya ya karna hai ki ese hi baithe rahoge sab?
Let's enjoy doing something, what say?

Aditya:- Neil
Neil looked at him raising an eyebrow.

Aditya:- why don't you sing a song and dare you to deny it.

Neil:- Yarr, tu puch raha hai mujhse ki dhamki de raha hai, pehle ye bata?

All laughed at them

Aditya:- Tujhe Jo samjhna hai samjh Bhai, but please sing a song.

Neil sighed closing his eyes, remembering the song he should sing.