Epilogue

Years have passed, as one night the stars twinkled above, flashing their illuminating lights featuring the gorgeous moon shining brightly.

She smiled looking above and quietly shifted her gaze back on the book she was reading for the last half an hour alongside sipping some coffee from the cup kept aside.

"mum, look I made it complete. How's it?" Aaina, her four-year daughter came running to Avni, when she smiled as her gaze got fixed on the art she just made in her art book.

"It is so good jaan. Have you completed your leftover maths homework?" Avni asked as she picked her girl into her lap.

Hearing about the homework which she hadn't done yet, she bit her tongue between her lips and acted as if she forget about it. Avni laughed at her actions as she pulled her cheeks.

“don't pull my cheeks mamma. I'm a big girl now”, Aaina exclaimed animating the big from her little hands.

“but you will always be the little jaan of your mamma, aaina”, Avni kissed on her red plumpy cheeks at which she giggled and stood picking up her art book.

“mamma, he will help me with my homework. you don't wolly..”, she kissed Avni's cheeks and ran to her room for completing her maths homework.

Avni smiled and continued reading her book or more precisely, the book just kept lying on her lap as she looked out of the window waiting for her husband to come back home.

An hour later, as she stood to put back her book and check on her kids, a hand slipped around her waist, and instead of gasping she relaxed. The only touch which used to give her comfort and happiness from all the chaotic things around them. She relaxed and stood there holding his hand, which he surrounds in her arms as he hugged her from the back putting his head on her shoulders, tiredly.

“tired? Mr Husband?”, she asked turning around and ruffling his hair.

“not after being close to my babydoll, ig.” he pulled her closer to him, as she laughed at his lines.

“ishh, don't be so cliche Mr Husband?”

“what cliche? here I'm trying to be a little romantic with my wife and you're being so unromantic?” he narrowed his eyes faking anger and turned to another side.

“Oh, so someone wants to be romantic. let me show you, something more than that?” she winked at his wide-eyed face. He patted both cheeks to confirm that he was not in his dreams and got the reality check when she kissed both cheeks lovingly.

She threw her hands around his neck and pulled him close to her. He looked at her eyes which were filled with love and only love for him. She brought her lips close to his ears, as he closed his eyes feeling her warm breaths.

Her lips touched his earlobe sensuously, as he pulled her face close to him and crashed her soft lips with his rough ones.
They kissed softly pouring out their love for each other.
His hands sneaked inside her kurta from the side cut as he roamed his palm on her bare skin while she pulled him by his hair.
They pulled back as oxygen knocked down to them, Neil looked into her face and she shined more fair in the moonlight as her cheeks turned into the red shade. 

He roamed his hand on her red cheeks and chuckled at her as she gets shy and hide her face in his chest hugging him more.

A sudden knock pulled them apart as Neil gave a tight lipped smile looking at at the door on hearing the person's voice, “wrong timing dad, at least you spare your poor kids' eyes?”, Ivaan, their eight-year-old son, chuckled looking at his father's annoyed face, while Avni looked at him wide eyes.