| 05 | apart

- the pleasure of love lasts for a moment, but the pain of love lasts for a life.

Avni was lying down on her bed shedding tears on her pillow. She was lost in the moments with her love.

When they used to hug each other when he used to annoy her when she used to pull his cheeks just to irritate him when he always used to choose her dresses in the mall hiding from everyone. When she used to make his favorite biryani and always he used to lick her fingers at last as if all the tastes is there in her fingers making her blush more.

There were so many moments, unexplainable blissful moments when they used to be together.

But, will they ever come back to her? will they ever be together?
She was not so weak to let go of her love so easily.

Somebody has told the truth, "Circumstances can force one to do what he never wants to do"

Avni was as little and fragile when her parents left this world and left her to face this cruel and so heartless world alone.

But it's true that when God snatches something precious from you that's because he wants to bless you with the best and that best one was Parikh's in Avni's life.
They adopted her just after Ayesha and Ashish's demise and never let her feel like an outsider.
Always loves and supports at their best. Make her stand in the position where she is today, her parents always taught her to face the world bravely, her sister always stands as a shield to protect her from all those cunning social mishaps! Her brother was always there to hold her hand in every way possible.
This family had done so much for her that she can never be able to thank them enough.
What will Avni say to them who have given her the world, "Please give me my love back to me to whom you have chosen for your daughter ?"
Her heart knows what she's bearing but she can't disobey her mind who made her practical in life. She can't help but wonder if she would have told her. No, she can't break her baby sister.
They have done so much for her.

Or she will go to ananya to ask for her love, "Please give my love back to me, he's not the one for you".
She can't do this and she'll never do this.
She just can't snatch the little happiness which her sister deserves and she'll never break her parent's trust.

She was crying and breaking down with each passing second.

Just then someone caressed her hair softly. Avni looks behind to see Abhi standing there with red puffed eyes.
The most helpless or you can say the weakest one was Abhi right now. He was so guilty and felt angered at himself because even after knowing everything he can't do anything.
No matter how angry he's with her sister but he can't just ignore her and right now today where she has put herself in she needs someone to support her.

He had left everything to God because he was the only one who can unite these two broken souls.

Abhishek handed over her phone which was left downstairs.

Abhishek : Neil messaged you, He wants to meet you in the park away from the colony.

Avni opened her message box where it was written,
“Meet me after half an hour in the back side of the park”.

Avni sighed sadly and went to get ready for the next heartbreak.

Avni was sitting on the corner of the park. It was almost dusk. The time when the light drains away and there is barely enough for shadows. Whether you like it or not the darkness comes and hides every possible shine that surrounds one. It's true that after every darkness there comes a light but sometimes the circumstances make them a myth.