The Mini Prologue

*A little preview transitioning into the Sequel*

"Catra-"

"Adora please."

Catra laid on her bed with her face right on her pillow. Adora sat beside her and smiled, "It's not gonna be bad..My grandma already loves you and she'd be more happy for you to stay with us."

Catra sat up and sighed, "..Adora, it's not just holidays..I don't know where to go when we graduate college..let me just stay with Scorpia please?" Adora softly smiled at Catra and put her hand on top of hers, "Catra..I'd be really happy if you stayed with us. Please? Besides..Ever since Scorpia started dating Perfuma, you aren't going to want to be around there as much."

Catra chuckled, "Okay okay, I would prefer being with my girlfriend more." Girlfriend. The words felt right slipping off her tongue.

"YAY!" Adora tackled Catra on the bed as they both laughed. They ended up cuddling eventually, dreaming about what it would be like if they actually lived together...but why dream?

"Hey...How about..We actually move in together?" Catra asked as she played with Adora's hair. "Hmm, that's what we're doing dummy." Adora hummed as she closed her eyes, smiling. "No I mean like..Why don't we actually move in together?"

Adora's eyes opened, she then looked at Catra, "You mean..Buy a house together?"
"I-I'm not saying right at this moment..I just mean when we have the actually money to pay for one, we should." Catra said with her cheeks turning pink.

Adora looked at her, "You..You actually want to buy a house? With me? You want me to annoy you for the rest of our lives?"

Catra blinked.Once. Twice.

She then let out a little laugh, "That was the plan, dummy." She then pulled Adora back down and hugged her. Adora giggled as she hugged her back.

"Let's do it..someday of course." Adora smiled as she looked up at Catra, "I love you."

Catra smiled, "I love you too." She then got up and went to go lock the dorm door, "Speaking of doing things.." In a blink of an eye, Catra threw her shirt off and tackled Adora. "CATRA!" She giggled.

"Whattt, you suggested it." Catra teased. Adora smiled and cupped her face.

"Just shut up and kiss me, dummy."

Yea, someday.

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨

AHHHH THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SOOOOO MUCH FOR LOVING THIS STORY!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THE SEQUEL!! And yes I will be posting on here to let you all know when it's out, which will most likely be soon since I started writing it. But until then, THANK U ALL ILY SMMM AND UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!💘💘💘💘