New Confessions

*WARNING: long chap....very long chap*

👁👄👁... b r a c e   t h y s e l v e s

Catra froze as she heard the words that came out of Adora's mouth.

"W-What?"

"Catra..I'm in love with you, I never believed at love at first sight but that's how I felt when you turned around to look at me for the first time. Glimmer wasn't kidding when she said you're my gay awakening." Adora chuckled.

"Anyways, I love you Catra..I-I don't know how you feel about that and I know this affects our friendship in the most biggest way..b-but when I'm with you...Catra when I'm with you, I forget about everyone else. You make me feel like, like I'm in space or something! Catra..I can't just be friends with you.I-I want to hold your hand, I want to go on dates with you..I want to kiss your soft lips every chance I get! Catra..I just want to be with you. Being your fake girlfriend felt right but I want to be your real girlfriend!" Adora finished as she bit her lip.

"Adora I.."

"CATRA ARE YOU READY TO GO?"

Adora heard a voice that sounded like it belonged to Scorpia, "I-I should go. See you at the party."

"No wait Adora-"

Adora hung up before Catra even got a chance. She sighed and put her head on the wheel, "God...what did I just do?"

——-

"Ready wild cat-Hey..Are you okay?" Scorpia asked as she saw Catra look at her phone. "She hung up." Catra simply said, so confused as to what just happened. "Well, what did she say?" Scorpia asked as she sat down next to Catra.

"She..She told me that she loves me. She wants to date me." Catra said as she looked at the ground. "What the FUCK ARE YOU DOING SITTING HERE THEN?" Scorpia yelled as she jumped up.

Catra whipped her head up and blinked, "Scorpia-" "Okay sorryyy, I got too excited. BUT SERIOUS WHY ARE YOU DOING STILL SITTING?" Scorpia said.
"You love Adora too don't you?"

"Well no shit sherlock, I thought it was obvious?"

"Okay then?! You better get going!" Scorpia ran to get Catra's sweater and keys. She then handed it to the brunette, "Now, go drive up there and find her!" Catra raised an eyebrow and scoffed, "You're so dramatic..UGH FINE!" She grabbed her stuff and headed out the door.

——-

"Glimmer, I feel like such a complete dumbass!"

Adora was driving back to the campus as she was talking to Glimmer on the phone. "Adora, I love you and all..but you're right. You are a complete dumbass." Glimmer said on the other line. "I don't even know if she likes me like that! What am I suppose to do now? Live outside?! Or what if I just drop out? Never see here again so we both don't have to live with this embarrassment? Yea you know what, that sounds good." Adora said as she panicked.

"Adora! My god, do you hear yourself?! Catra obviously feels the same way! And you know what? I'm sorry but you seriously have a problem from running away from, well, all your problems!" Glimmer said. Adora sighed, "You're right, okay okay...but you know..getting expelled sounds good-"

"ADORA!"

"KIDDING! I'm kidding he he." Adora laughed nervously as she got off the freeway. "Listen Adora, whether you like it or not..You are staying in College, going to that party, and facing Catra like a woman! Got it?!" Glimmer said.