Old Secrets (part 2)

Lonnie knew it was wrong to tell Catra that she was just a distraction, but it was true. Catra was a distraction for her.

Lonnie has dated many people since she was 13 and as the years past, she broke every single heart. They begged for her, cried, every little thing you can think of.. Lonnie knew it was wrong, but wow it felt good to her for some reason.

Lonnie loved the attention, she thrived for it. She knew doing it to her best friend was horrible but how could she have said no to Catra when Catra asked her on a date?

She felt sympathy for Catra, everything she had dealt with in the past.. But Lonnie knew herself that she couldn't keep Catra much longer, even so far as to be her girlfriend.

"Still thinking about her? When are you gonna let it go, Lon?" Josh said as he sat on his bed next to her. Omg Josh👁👁

Lonnie laid on her back, "Am I crazy? She just, completely said she didn't need me and it bugged me. And now all my old friends are buzzing up my phone, upset about what I did."

Josh shrugged and drank his water, "That was a pretty shitty thing to do, and I've done some horrible things too." Lonnie scoffed, "You could change your ways you know?"

Josh chuckled, "Ahh Little Lonnie, so innocent thinking I could change my ways.. do you even know me?"

Lonnie laughed, "Whatever, still.. it just bugs me. She hates me.. but she doesn't completely hate me." Josh put his water on the mini drawer near him and laid down, "Look at it this way, you're a whole different person than you ever were. You literally fed off of people hating you, you're popular now... and Catra hates you. Seems to me that you have an enemy."

Lonnie took a deep breathe and smirked, "I do love making enemies, don't I?"

🌈Until next time