New Roomie

Three months had past, Sam and Adora would go on constant 'dates' while Sam gave Lonnie 'dirt' on Adora.

The last three months had all of Adora's friends convinced that she was dating Sam...especially Catra.

"Why couldn't you just tell her the truth? That you were talking to Sam before?" Scorpia asked as she sat on Catra's bed. Catra shook her head, "There's no point, they've been dating for the past few months and she seems pretty happy." She took a deep breathe and sat on Adora's bed.

Scorpia looked at the poor love sick girl, she then stood up straight and huffed, "Catra, think of something more important.. Getting what you wanna say out? Or keeping it in you?" Catra scoffed, "What are you talking about?"

Scorpia smiled, "I'm saying.. think of what you want. I just..Whenever you get the chance, please tell her how you feel. I've seen how happy she's made you." Catra looked at Scorpia and smiled. She then got up and hugged the girl, "Thanks, Scorps..for everything."

"Awe! Is Catra being..soft?"Scorpia teased. Catra let go and scoffed, "As if! Speaking of girls, when are we getting you one?" Scorpia smiled sheepishly, "Ah ha..about that."

Catra looked at her wide eyed, "Wait..you already have a girlfriend?" "NO NO! NOT YET! I mean..um.." Scorpia sighed, "There's this girl that basically works next to the shop I work at and I..never got to properly talk to her."

"Oh, you mean flower girl?"

Scorpia went wide eyed, "H-How did you-" "Oh please, I could practically feel the sexual tension between you two. Sounds like a certain someone should take her own advice as well." Catra teased.

Scorpia laughed, "Ah ha, you got me there."

-----

"Adora, thank you so so much for helping me out. It really means a lot." Sam smiled as she moved into her new dorm with her best friend. "Seriously, I would have just been kicked out if Lonnie found something way worse than just kicking me out of the dorm."

Adora smiled, "It was no problem, really. I'm just glad this whole thing is practically over." Sam smiled and gave Adora a hug, "Oh! Hugging okay that's nice." Adora giggled as she gladly returned it. "I see what Catra sees in you, she's lucky to have you." Sam smiled as she took a hold of Adora's shoulders as Adora blushed.

"Um what? Catra sees in me?" Adora mumbled and then it clicked.

Oh, now it makes sense.

"Oh! Because Catra is my good friend? She's one of my best friends actually, I'm glad to have her." Adora smiled innocently.

Sam chuckled and shook her head, "Oh dear, anyways thank you so much for everything." Adora smiled and nodded as Sam went into her dorm room. Adora started walking off but stopped when Sam called her out, "And Adora?"

"Yea?"

"Think carefully about what I said about Catra, yea?"

Sam then closed the door leaving a confused Adora.

🌈Until next time