𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

" You don't gotta beat his ass, i've slowly moved on from it, But I still have moments where I have flashbacks" She sniffed a bit.

" Would you ever want closure from his ass ? " Kaylaa asked as she gave her a side hug. " Maybe" She looked at her.

" I think you should ask kayden and see what he says but do that after the funeral " Kaylaa said.

" I'll see.. " She looked down. " But i'm proud of you cause you are a fighter and a survivor, always remember that " kaylaa gave her a tighter hug.

" Thank you bestt" India hugged her back. " But lets pack cause we gotta be outta here by morning" Kaylaa yawned.

                                             $

                                     Nov 23 ☀️
Atlanta, GA

3:56 pm

Kaylaa leaned her head on india's shoulder as she was experiencing jet lag. " You good back there ? " sha asked.

Kaylaa closed her eyes and ignored him as he tried to speak to her. " Whatever" He mumbled as he turned back around.

As Kayden approached the house his face became pale, he was still in disbelief that he was just there a couple weeks ago and his mother was fine.

" We here" He said as he parked the car.

India and kaylaa went to the porch and rang the doorbell until someone came. " So y'all not gone take y'all shit out of the trunk ? " Sha questioned.

" That's a man job" India snickered. Sha and kayden shook their head as they grabbed the belongings out of the car.

" Who the hell is ringing my door bell " Ma said while opening the door.

" It's just them" Kayden said as he walked up the steps.

" I missed you so much" India hugged her. Kaylaa smiled and waved at ma as they all headed inside.

" When you plan on coming back to ny ? " India asked. " Hopefully soon cause I know that house is mess" Ma nudged Kayden's shoulder.

He gave her a fake smile as she could tell he wasn't in the mood. " But I didn't know you were pregnant miss kaylaa" Ma said as she noticed her bump.

" I was keeping it a secret but I'm getting so big" She smiled as she rubbed her 13 weeks stomach.

" Congrats, I just hope you two are ready to take on this responsibility" She looked at shamel and kaylaa.

Kaylaa rolled her eyes as she already was annoyed by his presence. " Thanks and I know I am" Kaylaa mumbled.

" I've always been ready" Sha glanced at her. " You ready to be a dad but not a boyfriend, I'm surprised" Kaylaa said under her breath.

" Kaylaa how many fuck-" Sha tried to say. " This isn't the time for this and what did I tell you about cussing" Ma slapped the back of his head.

" Y'all go upstairs or outside and figure it out, y'all don't have to be together just have an understanding relationship for the baby " She said.

They both got up and headed towards the backyard. " I'ma head upstairs you need anything ? " Kayden asked india.

She shook her head as she watched him bring the luggage's upstairs. " These damn kids having kids" Ma said as she headed into the kitchen.