Ms.Queen has been changed to Mrs. Queen

Miss.Queen has been changed to Mrs. Queen2

Mrs. Queen2:
okay but seriously do u
wanna hang out or something?

we should tell everyone we
got married

Mrs. Queen:
yeah, I bet they won't be
that surprised

Mrs. Queen2:
yeah...

hey come to my room :,)

I need ur cuteness rn

Mrs. Queen2 has left the chat

Mrs. Queen:
I think I just got bootycalled-

But hey, I ain't complaining

Ass is ass-

Mrs. Queen has left the chat

The chat has been closed

Chat ended at: 1:57 a.m.

____________

Scene:

After waiting a solid 10 minutes, you heard a soft knock on your door. Initially you were surprised, especially for Mina, but it was 2 in the morning. Thank goodness she was quiet for once.

You opened the door and you were greeted with her presenting a bunch of snacks to you. She gave you a couple and walked past you, making a beeline for your bed. She started setting up camp and trying to make a fort. "Okay, what are we going to do tonight? Watch a movie, play games, cry about how none of the boys are smart enough to see us as options?"

You smiled gently, "No, Mina. I just wanted to casually hang, whether that's in silence or us talking."

She glanced at you from the corner of her eye, wondering why you were so calm and not energetic. Whatever it was, she was going to get it out of you. "So, is something on your mind?"

"Damn, you're good at this. But not really? I was just thinking of... certain things? Questioning a lot of things."

"Really? Like what? Don't tell me you're questioning if Kaminari can stick a plug up his nose and make things charge, again. We already tested that."

"Hey! That was a perfectly normal thing to question! It's not like you where you questioned whether Todoroki could cook or freeze food on himself or something!" You both started laughing at the other's antics.

"To be fair, I think we both came up with brilliant points," Mina admitted. You had to agree, it was always fun hanging out with her. Sometimes though, you sort of wished for more.