B2,CH1_"Hurt"

Years later...
Audie's p.o.v

"Hey man, where ya been?"

Turning around I seen Richard and Maryann, I smiled and walked to them.

"Makin movie's and award shows. Just got back in town" I told him, he nodded. "It's been a long time man, I was getting worried about you. I know it hurtcha when Diana got back with Elvis" he said looking at me.

I felt my mood drop at the mention of Diana and Elvis, she went back to him that morning I work up at her house and went to check on her I seen her laid up with Elvis, she looked more relaxed. It's like the only one who could make her happy was him. After all these years I've loved her she never even thought about being wit me, I couldn't take it so I left without even saying anything.

Maybe it was best that I focus on my career and make a name for myself and enough money to soon start a family. Still I don't want to give up on Diana, maybe I can make her see that I'm better for her, and that Elvis will only cause her heartache and pain.

"Yeah..where are they any how?" I asked and as I closed my car door. "Maybe I can when her back" I chuckled, Maryann smiles softly and looked down. Richard cleat his throat. "You didn't hear?" He asked. "Hear what man?" I laughed. "Diana is engaged now, Elvis proposed to her a week ago" he explained to me, Diana and Elvis engaged?.. that can't be, Diana would never do that to me, Diana would had at least try and contact me even if I did leave without saying anything. She cares for me to much...

Or maybe..she never did.

"Is Diana home?" I asked clenching my jaw.
"Cmon man don't do anything stupid, that will get ya locked up" Richard put his hand on my shoulder. Shrugging him off he looked at me shocked. "Don't fucking tell me what to do man, is she home or not?" I demanded. Richard shook his head. "Naw man, I ain't gonna tell ya if ya finna do something stupid." He stared at me. I felt myself getting angrier, Maryann could tell and she spoke up.

"Graceland, she's stayin there with Elvis" she said. "Thank you Maryann" I said and turned to get back in my car. "If you are gonna do this man, don't say I didn't warn you" Richard said. I sighed "don't worry, I just wanna talk to her, that's all" I reassured him.

He nodded and stepped away from my car, starting it I pressed the gas and speeded off to Graceland. This can't be real, this can't be happening. Am I really gonna lose Diana forever, would she really do this to me...

_________________

A few hours later I arrived at Graceland, it's was night time, I got back in town pretty late.
All the house lights were on, that means they are definitely awake. Stepping out the car I walked up to the huge gates but was stopped by a man.

"Woah sir, no fans allowed" he said to me. Fan? Never in a million years. "I'm here to see Diana winters, she's a my bestfriend. I'm sure she would like to see me" I said, he went to the gates and spoke something and the gates opened. "You have 15 minutes sir, then you have to leave" he said. Nodding I walked past him and up to the enormous house.

It was pretty big compared to what I have, but I'm a man that doesn't need to be seen as rich, I keep my wealth to myself.

Walking up to the door I ringed the doorbell, I heard distant voices and people laughing. Maybe there having some type of party, to celebrate the engagement. My blood boiled at the thought. Moments later the door and opened and revealed and mid age man, he kinda looked like Elvis. Maybe it was his father.

"My I help ya young man?"he asked. "Yes, I'm here to see a friend of mine, Diana winters she engaged to Elvis Presley" I said. He thought for a moment and let out a laugh. "Oh yes another guest, come in, come in" he moved aside. Nodding I walked inside, it was big as well as the outside, waiting for the man he guilded me to what seemed like a frontroom, music was playin some people dancing and others talking.

Looking around i stopped in my tracks, I felt my heart breaking in pieces, my eyes water. Diana was sitting on Elvis lap and giggling to something he was saying in her ear. The sight made me feel wanted to die, felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

Suddenly Elvis eyes met mine, he smirked at me and kiss Diana deeply as she kissed him back, storming over to them, I grabbed Diana by her arm and she yelp out In pain.

"W-what let go-" she stopped struggling when my eyes met hers, complete shock and guilt. "A-audie?" She whispered out. Before I could answer her a forced shoved me back causing me to almost stumble but I caught my balance. "Don't you ever touch my fiancée" Elvis voiced boomed out, the music had stopped.

"She was mine before she was yours!" I yelled and walked up to him. Diana grabbed Elvis arm "Elvis please don't, Let me talk to him" she said to him, he looked at her then me "respect me in my house." He said, Diana grabbed my hand and pushed through the crowd and lead us outside.

"What in the devils name are you doin Audie! You can't just come here and start fights with people" she yelled at me, I looked at her in disbelief. "Your really engagged to him Diana?! After all these years I've loved you, I've been there for you and known you and you marry this guy who hurt you many times again, did my love not mean anything to you diana!" I shouted in anger.

"Audie I-" cutting her off I yelled again. "HUH?! What your sorry? You didn't mean to hurt me?! Are you that Naive that you couldn't see it! How much I wanted to be wit you, I can home so happy that finally I could express my love to you, but here now your marry him." Turning around I let out scream of fustraand pain. "WHY DIANA!! WHY!! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!..." I finished.

"I-I'm sorry audie, I just, I don't love you the way you love me, I never wanted to hurt you audie. I know How you feel about me but I just don't feel the same, I love elvis, I love you too audie but only as a friend Nothing more" she explained to me her voice sounded so broken and hurt.

Hearing her say these things to me hurts, I felt myself go numb, my body feeling cold. Suddenly I felt her place her hand on my back but I moved away, turning to look at her as I backed away. "No, no you never loved me. You knew how I felt and yet you this. But I understand now, you so blinded by this toxic love that you can't even see the good things in front of you" breathing softly I walked towards her, she was crying, I placed my hand in hers and pulled her to me.

She embraced me and cried harder, but her tears weren't effecting me.

Rubbing her hair I whispered to her.

"I wish I never met you...I hope you drown in sorrow knowing that you broke my heart, I'm never gonna forgive you for this" I pulled away from her and walked away, she yelled out my name, but I ignored her.

I wasted years of my life on a love I could never have. Good guys never win, guess imma I have to be the bad guy...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, yep this is how I'm starting the book off. I'm very excited for writing this book and I hope you guys continue to support me.

Make sure to comment pleaseeeee comment and share and like.

How do you think this story is gonna go?

👉Till then presleys👈