Ch13_"Debt|The Truth"

" Love is something you can't hide, it's something that's real. But sometimes love can be dangerous"...

Santos perspective....

"He was last seen at Diana's house, last night"

So lover boy doesn't know how to stay away from other people's property huh. I guess I'll have to teach him a lesson, I would hate to mess up such a pretty face.

"You know his address?" I asked.

Jason nodded. "Yes but it's heavily guarded because of his fans and enormous fame" He said.

I scoff.

Fame, ha his music is lousy anyway.

"Well, I have an idea. But first I'm gonna see how my little sweet Diana is doing" I said with a smile. Jason and nodded. "Yes sir, anything else?" He asked.

I thought but nothing came to mind.

"No"

With that said be left my office. I buttoned up my collar shirt and grabbed my gun putting in the back of my pants and put on my leather jacket.

I always have to wear a gun with me, anyone can try and pull something.

As I make my way over, I see her parents car outside the house. I smiled. A good time to have a decision with her father about her Marrying me. I need to make her my wife as soon as possible before Elvis try anything.

Because once she's married to me, she is mine and she belongs to me and only me. If I want to hurt her I can, I will be the one to make her cry, I will be the one who makes her scream, j will be the one who takes her virginity and make sweet love to her every night.

She will bear my children and she will accept her place as my queen of the underworld. Make her the perfect women I want.

Think about this I could feel myself get excited.

I walked up to her door and knocked on it.

"Coming" I hear her mother call out.

The door then opened seconds later. Her mother smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Johnny, dear how are you?" She asked.

"Fine ma'am" I said hugging her back. She pulled away and looked at me. "So what brings you here? Come on in, I was just making breakfast" She smiled warmly and stepped a side.

I made my way inside and looked around, suddenly my eyes drift to Diana. She was laying on there floor, she had on a crop top night shirt and matching night shorts to go with it. Her stomach was showing and I could see the side of her bear ass cheek.

God she's a beautiful sight, even without clothes..that'd be better.

"Who's that mom?" She called out to her mother.

"Oh, Mr.Santos" She said.

Diana quickly turned her head to me, and sat up. As my eyes roamed over her body she notice and blushes and grabs a cover to cover herself.

"Uh, Mr.santos we have class today?" She asked her lips making a confused expression.

Cute.

"No, I came by to um, talk to your father about some business" I stated looking at her eyes now.

She nods and smiles.

"Oh, okay. Can we talk about something when your done?" She asked.

I wonder what...