Ch15_"Much to soon..."

"We take people we love for granted..what if they aren't there anymore?"..

Elvis's perspective...

"Johnny Sanders?! Are you crazy E? He's one of the most biggest gangsters in all of Tennessee" Bill said to me.

Yeah I am crazy, crazy when it comes to Diana. I just got her back, I'm not finna lose her and my pride as a man.

"So what man, I ain't lettin' no one take Diana from me" I said as I loaded my gun.

Scotty cocked his gun so did my other men. It was about 200 of us, me and Scotty are paying Johnny a personal visit..then if he puts a hit out I'll be ready.

Grabbing my stuff I head out to my black caddy, the windows were tented pitch black. Stepping inside I started the car heading to Diana's house to make sure shes okay.

When we arrived her room light was on, that means she's the only one up.

"Bill stay here and watch, make sure nothin happens" I said.

He looked at me for a minute, I raised my eyebrow at him and he signed deeply nodding. Me Scotty got out the car and quietly closed the door and stalked over to Johnny's house.

All his light were on, but there were also many car outside of his house....

"Shit E...we have to fall back" Scotty whispered looking around. I mean I don't blame him for being scared because who knows who these cars belong to.

I shook my head.

"It's now or never man"

I look to my other men, they cocked there guns and nodded. I looked at Scotty who was staring at his gun. Scotty always been that way, even when we were teenagers...if he felt something was wrong he wouldn't do it, but he always did for me.

"Scotty" I called him.

He met my eyes. "Don't worry okay, I won't let anything happen to you man. We in this together" I said. He nodded and took a deep breath.

"Alright Elvis..." His voices sounded unsure.

I started walking to the back door of his house, I put my hand on the doorknob and lightly turned it. To my surprise it was open.

Nodding to my men I opened the door but suddenly a force hit me in my face, I groaned and feel back. Then gun shots ranged out, I didn't know someone dragged me away until I heard my name being called.

"E!!! Elvis!!!!"

My vision was kinda blurry and my head was bleeding.

"Scotty.." I said.

I heard a chuckle.

"Yes c'mon man get up"

I got up and my vision came back, my men were shooting, some were dead. Then I saw Johnny, he was making his way over to Diana's house.

Over my dead body.

I then took off running towards him, Scotty followed me and called out my name.

Just as I was close enough to grab Johnny, a loud gunshot ringed right beside my ears..so close I could here the gasp that left Scotty's mouth.

No.no.no please god no

I turned around and saw Scotty on the ground holding his his neck. Quickly running to him and I held his hand

"Scotty!!!" I yelled.

He was struggling to breath as he tried to say something.

"C'mon man stay with me, stay up" I said to him and looked around for help. That's when I saw bill and Diana running to my car, johnny was to late and couldn't get Diana, he was shot by a straw bullet.

"Bill!!!!!" I yelled out. Diana put her hand over her mouth as she saw the blood all over my hand, bill tan swiftly to us. "Scotty" He panicked.

"Call an ambulance!!" I yelled. Bill nodded and took out his phone. I looked back at Scotty who was trying to keep his eyes open.

I couldn't stop the years from falling, this feels like I lost my mother again, Scotty can't die. He's been there for me since day one, even after high school he was there.

When I looked at Diana, she was crying. I looked back towards Scotty.....but....he was gone, his body went limp as his hold on my hand and his neck went lose.

I started shaking badly.

"No, no don't let go..plese" I cried.

I heard the sirens of the ambulance, police cars.

Diana's perspective....

I silently watched as Elvis broke down...never have I ever seen someone hurt so much.

I slowly walked over to him, he watched as they carried Scotty away on the stretcher. He was shaking and crying. Pulling him into my arms he held me tightly and cried in my neck, he continued kissing me over and over on my neck.

"Diana....my sweet Diana...its my fault" He whispered softly inbetwren sobs.

I shook my head slowly.

"No Elvis..its not...its no ones fault. Scotty wouldn't want you to think like this" I said softly in his ear, he gripped me even tighter and cried harder.

That night....elvis lost his bestfriend. I held him to me as we sat in the middle of the street...all night we just held each other.

I then took him.inside with me and up to my room, we're he rested his head on my bare stomach, his body relaxing in my touch as his sniffles are the only thing that can be heard throughout the dark room.

....even I cried, Scotty was a friend to me and now he's gone...

Elvis's perspective....

I took him for granted....never thinking about when he would just go...i wish I listened to him...

Hey guys I know this is a sad chapter.

The book is almost coming to an end soon, sorry for the late update.

What do you think about this chapter?

Why do you think Scotty died?

Are you mad at Elvis and Diana?

Comment, Like, share and follow me if your new.

👉Till then Presley's👈