22 | amplification

Start from the beginning

"All units, this is Dispatch. We've got a 911 call with additional sighting on Mitchell." Another man informs.

"Wait a second." Stiles says.

"What?" Indiana questions.

"Beachwood to Mitchell?" Stiles repeats.

"It's headed right for the hospital." Scott states.

Stiles grabs the radio out of Indi's hands, pulling it to his mouth. "Dad—"

"Stiles, get off this channel." Stilinski orders, anger laced in his voice.

"Dad, just listen to me." Stiles continues, growing desperate to inform him of what they figured out. "It's headed for the hospital. It's headed for Beacon Memorial. You hear me? It's headed for the hospital."

The boy then puts the radio back down, pushing his foot down on the pedal before swerving the car away from the direction of the cop cars and towards the hospital.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

The three run into Beacon Hills Memorial, Indiana instantly noticing how quiet it is due to the hospital being ordered to evacuate immediate. The lights in the hallways are flashing constantly, making the situation a lot eerier.

A sudden sound of a gun cocking behind them is heard, the three jumping as they spin around only to relax at the sight of Sheriff Stilinski standing there. The adult places his finger to his lips, shushing them before they can make any sound and attract the creature. Just as he does this, a thud is felt vibrating through the marble floors and is followed by a loud roar.

"Fourth floor." The two McCalls say in unison.

The four make their way up the stairs as quietly as possible, finally reaching the fourth floor. It's hard to see anything that's going on really due to the darkness, only getting a chance when the ceiling lights flicker for a split second. There's a couple objects that's been set on fire by something or someone, as well as many pieces of papers sprawled out on the now dirty floors due to getting trampled on by many panicked people.

With Sheriff Stilinski in the lead with his gun at hand, the advances forwards and is about to turn the corner when an extremely large fireball comes blasting past us. Scott instantly grabs his sister by her bicep, pulling her backwards protectively. The fireball disappears as it slams harshly against the stone wall before a body drops to the floor.

A shirtless Parrish sits there with his eyes burning orange, his skin covered with smudges of dirt and ash while a giant slash across his chest. His eyes return back to their normal blue colour as he stares at the four, a blank expression sitting on his face and making Indi unable to read him. This makes Stilinski walk forwards towards his friend, crouching down and talking to Parrish to which the deputy gasps before coming out of the trance.

Indiana pulls her attention away from them, knowing that Stilinski will comfort the panicked man. Instead, she and her brother slowly walk down the hallway with curiosity. Many objects continuing burning due to being caught on fire from Parrish, but something stands out to her; bloodied claw-prints.

"Scott." Indiana says, pointing down to it as Stiles appears beside them.

The three continue walking forwards, their eyes locked on the bloody tracks only to see it suddenly turn into a shoe-print. Whoever is the deadly creature running around Beacon Hills had turned human once again. This just proves that the Argents are right.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦