Ch.2

Y/n Pov (age 10)

Today was my first day in Pharos academy, I was kinda nervous, it was the first school I ever assist, I enter in the middle of the year so I have to try to reach the rest. My first impression was well... not the best. When I say my name at my classmates I receive some insults for been half faunus from both human and faunus, apparently the don't like people who aren't full human or faunus.

At the end of the day mom came to pick me up and this pissed me off, the rest of the people were giving disgust looks at her, just for pick me up. When we were leaving one kid shout that I'm a freak but It didn't affect me after what I have come through and insult from a nobody is nothing. Mom look at me and I smile at her and we came back home.

Time skip 5 years (age 15)

Well today it wasn't a good day, I get expelled from Pharos for fighting with others students, but I don't get it I was only defending a classmate from a bully a bunny faunus called Velvet , but well It seems that they already want me out because they don't care about the reason I got to do it.

Meanwhile mom well she didn't say she was disappointed but I know that she was a bit, especially when she told don't fight with the other, but what can I do? I just want to protect her.

I was with her at home in silence seeing our favorite Tv show. It was an uncomfortable silence until I decide to break it.

Y/n: So mom, what should I do now?

Summer: I don't know but I need to go to a mission soon, so you will be alone for some days.

Y/n: Oh okay. I will go to take a walk if you don't mind.

Summer: Just came back for dinner.

Y/n: I will.

Location Street of Vale

I was walking down the street wrapped in my thoughts, without knowing I reach the most dangerous part of town, I ended up in what it seems to be an abandoned arena, and I hear people call it the "Pit". I look at my surroundings and see a large group of people expecting something, I came closer and what I saw let me speechless. A bunch of person fighting each other with different types of fight styles and weapons, It was... it was amazing I didn't know that a place with such brutality even exist. After a Time seeing the show I thought if I should try, I'm not trying to sound egocentric but I'm a pretty capable brawler , but then I remember that I don't want to worry mom if I came home with wounds so I just leave.

Location apartment

I enter the apartment just to meet with my mom waiting for me with a cold dinner.

Summer: Where were you?

Y/n: Just take a walk.

Summer: A 3 hours walk?

Y/n: Well you know time flies when you enjoy things, right?*nervously*

Summer:*sigh* You got me worry.

Y/n: I'm sorry mom, it won't happen again.

Summer: You know it's a lot to take, you getting expelled from Pharos, we don't have that much money, I have to take more missions now.

Y/n: Mom... I could help you with the money, I could get a job.

Summer: No, that is ridiculous, you are too young.

Y/n: Well a half time job or something like that, I don't want to see you overexert.

Summer: You are a good kid Y/n, We can talk about this when I came back.