Ch.1

Location Patch

Y/n pov

Tai: Wake up, you waste of space!!

Well I guess that mom isn't home yet, fricking fucking-tastic.

So this is my life since I was adopted, at first it was all love and happiness but when mom starts to go to mission, well... let's just say that everything went south , Tai start beating me and after a time his daughters starts to help him. I still remember how all started it was when I was 5.

Flashback

Mom left for a mission, I was playing with Yang while Tai was taking care of Ruby. Everything was normal until Yang and I start to discuss about a something that both want to play with, in the middle I push Yang making her fall into the ground what cause that she starts crying. Tai rush over us to see what happens.

Tai: What is happening here?

Yang: Y/n push!*crying*

Y/n: It was an accident I didn't mean to... *he was cut by a slap to his face*

Tai: Who you thing you are to push my daughter? You piece of shit.

Y/n: B-but I didn't mean It.*get punch in the gut*

Tai: I don't care.*keep hitting him*

And he starts to beat me up until I fell unconscious.

End of Flashback

That was 5 years ago.

I went out of my "room", the one he makes me use went she is in a mission.

Y/n: What do you want?

Tai: Oh so someone wake up wanting a beating?

Y/n:*Sigh* No sir, what can I do?

Tai: Make breakfast.

Y/n: Fine.*gets hit in the gut* And what was that for?

Tai: I didn't like your attitude.

I was making some eggs and bacon until the hellspawns appear, Yang and Ruby.

Yang: Hey idiot what is taking so long?

Y/n: You know that I just started right?

Ruby: We don't care we want breakfast NOW!

Tai: Hey what is happening here?

Ruby: He is taking too long for make breakfast.

Y/n: I just started, I can do it fas...*he was cut by a slap*

Tai: What did I say about talking without permission?

Y/n: That I shouldn't...*he was cut again by a punch in the face*

Tai: Did I say that you can talk?

Y/n remains in silence.

Tai: That's what I thought, now continues to make breakfast and FASTER!*angrily *

The time passes and I finish making breakfast for them, I was serving it to them when I hear the door opens , just to revel Summer my mom , I rush over to her to hug her, she hugs me back.

Y/n: Mom I miss you.

Summer: I miss you to.

She saw the marks in my face that make her angry.

Summer: Tai did you hit him again?

Tai: I didn't do anything he just fall and hit something.

Summer: And why is a literal hand shape in his cheek?

Tai: Fuck*he say to himself* He was misbehaving I have to punish him.

Summer: By hitting him? Are you out of your mind? He is just a kid.

Tai: He is just a waste of space!*angrily*

Summer: He is my son!

Tai: He is not!*angrily*

Summer: You know what I don't want to take your shit anymore, Y/n grab your stuff we are leaving.

Y/n: O-okay.

I go to my room to grab some things but Tai grabs my arm.

Tai: Where do you thing are going?

Y/n: Let me go!*I hit his leg letting me free*

Tai: Oh you little shit, you are going to pay.

Tai aim to hit me with a punch but Summer get in the middle receiving the hit for me making her fall in the ground.

Y/n: How dare you?

Tai: She deserve that for try to leave.*looking at me*And you, I gonna enjoy this.

Tai starts to beat the shit out of me but this time something is different, I'm not falling down, a golden aura starts to surround me and I hit Tai in the gut liberating an energy blast that send him flying to the wall, leaving him unconscious .

I help my mom to get up, who is surprised for what I have gone, and then I go to my room to grab my things. I look at Yang and Ruby that were seeing all this from the kitchen, Ruby got a scared look in her face but Yang? It was pure rage, when I start leaving I hear her rushing at me, I turned and see her trying to punch me, I dodge her making her fall. She starts crying.

Yang: You... you are gonna paid for what you did to our dad.

Y/n: Ours? He is nothing to me, so tell him went him wake ups that if I see him again he is gonna end worst.

She stays in the ground while mom and I leave.

We were heading to Vale, Mom says that she knows where we can stay, we then get in a big boat, I never were so far from "home" before, it was relaxing.

Time skip

Location Vale

We arrive to Vale Port it was almost night, we head of to an apartment in the middle of town. The apartment wasn't that big but it was amazing it has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and an open kitchen that connect to the livingroom. Mom decides that we need it to rest for today that tomorrow we will do some groceries.

Time skip a few weeks

We were doing fine, mom and I were buying some groceries for the rest of the month then her scroll start to ring. She looks at it with disgust and answers it.

Summer: What did you want now?

I could her who it was but I can make an idea, Tai...

Summer: For the last time you ruin that chance when you didn't stop hitting him*hang up *

Y/n: It's everything alright mom?

Summer: Yes, sweetheart.*smiles at me*

I know that she was lying but what can I say I don't like to see mom worry.