Grateful

It all started because of a drunken mistake...

Jesys Pov

I wake up to something tickling my face and when I finally open my eyes I see blonde hair... a lot, of blonde hair and a naked woman in my bed? How-

Holy shi- I slept with Perrie?!

"Perrie?" I say shaking her. She just mumbles and lets out a huff "Perrie wake up right now!" i shout and she finally opens her eyes with a growl and turns round to look at me.

As soon as we lock eyes her widen when she realises what happened the night before, "did we have sex?" she whisper shouts and starts looking around for something which is most likely her clothes since we are, well, naked...

"I- I think we did"

"oh my god, this stays between us okay? no one can know, not even the girls can know, please Jes"

-It was at this moment my heart broke. You see, I've had a crush on Perrie for about 3 years now, since the Glory Days tour to be exact. I always found her very pretty but I eventually started thinking about her in a different way and I've kept it to myself and i was finally gonna act on it, gonna tell her but now I've ruined any chance whatsoever with her because of a stupid drunken mistake. Fuck my life-

"-Jesy! please promise me."

"Ye- yeah sure. I won't tell anyone" I say and she lets out a breath thanking me before she grabs her things and says, see you at the studio next week, I just nod and walk her to the door.

When we get to the door she hugs me and runs into her car and as soon as I shut the door, I immediately break down. How could I fuck this up so much?

After sitting at the door for I don't know how long I decide to just try pull myself together and get up to clean the place. I dragged myself up off the floor and walked into the kitchen to see dishes everywhere, empty Pink Hooch bottles, empty vodka bottles and empty Malibu bottles, how did we not die?

I've been cleaning the kitchen for an hour and its still quite messy so I decide to just leave the mopping and brushing until i've finished the whole house and do it all at once.

When I got to the living room my phone dinged,

Leigh Leigh❤️- Hey babe! Andre's out training all day, you wanna meet up and go for something to eat? <33

Me- Can we have it here im not up for going out today? x

Leigh Leigh❤️- Yeah of course! is everything alright? xx

Me- I'll see you when you get here... xx

Leigh Leigh❤️- Okay then! ill see you soon! <3

After that I put my phone in my back pocket and set about finally mopping and brushing the kitchen and finding something to make for me and Leigh.

Twenty minutes later i hear keys jiggling to open my front door and in walks 1/3 of my best friends, my little Leigh Leigh.

"Jes! Hiya babes! How are are you?!" I forgot how loud she was for a second "Damn Leigh Leigh not so loud" I laugh and give her a hug before inviting her into the living room and asking if she wants anything to drink.

"Have you got wine?" Of course she wants wine. I just playfully roll my eyes and shout back an 'okay!' then grab some fancy looking bottle off the shelf hoping it's wine.

"Jes is this the stuff i got you for Christmas like two years ago?" Leigh asks with a slight chuckle "Uh, i think so? i don't drink much wine babe so it's probably why i've not drank it" I reply smiling.