Night of the NTAs

Its the night she's been waiting for. Jesy was nominated for an award at the NTA Awards and to say she was terrified would be an understatement, she doesn't think she's been this nervous since opening the brits in 2019 especially since she's also planning on telling the public her and Perrie are together during her speech if she wins.

————————————————

Tonight's the night, tonight i find out if i've won the award for 'Best Factual' and i'm so nervous, this award would mean the world to me, after everything i wanted to share my story and help spread awareness because this is such a massive topic that clearly needs addressed and i'm lucky that i'm even still here and i have my girlfriend to thank for it.

When things got really really bad in 2013 and i had nearly done something i'd regret, she was there, Perrie helped me.

If it wasn't for her that night and phoning the ambulance to come help me and her staying by my side, i wouldn't be here right now and i am forever thankful for her.

We were in the dining room and we had Aaron and Adam running about like headless chickens trying to get us ready to go. I was wearing a strapless orange dress with gold heels and Perrie was wearing a black strapless dress with silver heels and she looked absolutely stunning, i couldn't take my eyes off her, she was breathtaking.

I was pacing around before we were ready to leave, the nerves were seriously kicking in and Perrie noticed.

"You alright babe?" she asked with concern written over her face, "yeah, yeah i'm fine, just nervous y'know" she looked at me and gave me the most adorable smile ever "listen, you looks great, what you've done is great, and if you don't win then so be it, but in my eyes you've one hundred percent won because i love you and i also have a sneaky feeling that you are so winning this" she said wish a wink making me blush and duck my head which caused her to lift my chin with her to fingers and give me a lingering kiss.

"I love you too."

We had just got to the red carpet so me and Perrie were currently walking down and getting screamed at to look at all these different cameras, something i've never really been fond of but having the love of your life next to you makes things a lot easier.

We were finally finished the red carpet and we were in and seated while being handed a glass of Prosecco which i took without any question, so yeah, you could say i was nervous... but no matter what, if i win this or not, i know that i've done so much to help people and broke a BBC record, so i suppose things are great!

After all the awards for the other categories were given it was finally time for my award and i was officially bricking it. I was terrified, i was squeezing Perries hand so hard it must've hurt but she seemed to not care she just looked at me and smiled softly running her thumb over my knuckles.

"....and the winner is, Jesy Nelson Odd One Out!"

As soon as they read my name my heart stopped and everything went in slow motion, i won. I really won the award.

When i was standing up Perrie stood up with me and pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear "I knew you'd win bub, you deserve this so much, i love you" and after she said it i had a tear rolling down my cheek with a massive smile on my face and told her i loved her too before i had to go up on the stage.

Well, this is it, time to tell everyone about me and Perries relationship and try not to cry while thanking everyone.

"Okay wow, um, i have no idea what to say-" i laughed still crying a bit "-i just wasn't expecting to win this award and i'm gonna try not to cry too much while saying this. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me, who believed this documentary deserved the award, thank you to one of my close friends Adam Goodall who directed the whole documentary, thank you to everyone who watched it enough to get it nominated, and finally before i go i really want to thank someone who's very special to me and i love them so much and if it wasn't for them, i wouldn't be this happy nor would i be so in love, Perrie, i hope you're not gonna kill me for this but i love you so much, thank you for believing in me and thank you for always sticking by my side, i love you so much babe. Okay i'm running out of time but thank you again, this is one of the best nights of my life, thank you" I finished wiping my tears and blowing a kiss to the audience and mouthing an 'I love you' to Perrie which she said back.

Once i got back to my seat after recording a video for the NTA instagram, Perrie looked at me with so much love and looked so proud, "i love you, so much Jes, and i'm proud of you for telling everyone about us publicly, i just- i'm so proud, you deserve this so much" she said with a tear rolling down her cheek and pulling me in for a kiss. I really love this girl. 

The after party was in full swing and i was dancing with Perrie, Leigh and Jade -who were invited to the party- and i've never been so happy and carefree. I had my best friends and the love of my life with me, celebrating with me, this is my life, these girls are my life, one of them more a bit more, this was really the best night of my life, ever.

The next morning i woke up with Perrie on top of me, i looked down at her smiling and just thought to myself about how beautiful and sweet she is, not matter what she does it's adorable and how i'm so thankful to have her in my life and as she was stirring awake i whispered "I love you babe" and seen her smile a bit before opening her gorgeous blue eyes "I love you too baby".

————————————————
okay, okay, hey hi hello, it's been a while since i done a proper update, oops.

but, here's a lil one shot for you all, it's been in my drafts and i completely forgot to finish it, but hey it's done now!

so i hope you enjoyed it and please remember to vote 😘😘

hope everyone's safe and doing well during these shi.tty times!!! ❤️❤️❤️