kiss me under the mistletoe

Edit A/N: This isn't a new one shot peoplesss, someone commented on this and i found out one of my friends actually changed this into something dirty when it shouldn't have been lol so i've only gotten rid of that one wee bit. there's nothing new here, sozzzzz x

Perrie and Jesy were the best of friends, they done everything together, they were inseparable, but of course they had to do things without each other Christmas for instance. Perrie in South Shields and Jesy in Romford. The girls feel lost without each other but knew they had to spend some time apart.

Christmas Eve

The two girls were currently cuddling into each other while watching their second film of the day. They figured if they can't spend Christmas Day together they may as well spend Christmas Eve together so as usual, they done their yearly traditions which is, watching Christmas movies all day long, only wearing pj's, having a few glasses of wine, and making gingerbread houses.

Perries Pov

Me and Jes are currently cuddling in her bed and let me tell you i've missed this, i haven't seen her in ages, that probably makes me sound clingy but trust me, if you have the friendship we have you'd miss it too, but you see the thing is for the past year i've had the biggest crush on Jesy, and i've tried to get over her, but it just isn't working at all, every little thing she does makes me fall for her more. Her smile, laugh, her little dimples, her personality, her body, just everything about her is perfect. I must have been staring because all i heard was Jesy saying 'take a picture it'll last longer' while giggling, so i grabbed my phone from the bedside table and took a photo, 'hey no fair i wasn't ready, i'll look ugly' Jesy whined, 'oh shut up Jes you always look good' i said making jesy blus- wait she blushed!

Jesys Pov

'oh shut up Jes you always look good' i blushed as soon as Perrie said those words and i think she noticed 'cause she had a cocky grin plastered on her face. Ever since i met Perrie i thought she was attractive, i mean look at her! Her freckles, her gorgeous bright blue eyes, that smile, her figure, just everything about her amazes me. I know it's wrong but i always imagine her as mines, what we would do if we were together, how we'd kiss under the mistletoe, hold hands walking down the Christmas markets, going on nando's dates, snuggling on the couch having movie nights, and just showing our love to the world in general. I'm seriously falling for her but i think it's one sided and as usual i have to put my feelings aside because i don't want to weird her out, but i mean how could i? Perrie is the most touchy feeling person ever so it's so much harder. 'Jes? you good u kinda zoned out on me?' Perrie said looking kind of worried, 'i'm fine Pezza don't worry bout it' i said with a smile on my face, i think she knows i'm lying and somethings bothering me but she's letting it slide.

Perries Pov

I know somethings bothering Jesy but i think it's best not to bug her about it just now i mean it is Christmas Eve.

It's about 5:00pm now and i think it's fair to say that we're a bit tipsy, we just started giggling for no reason and normally we have a heart to heart while tipsy so maybe i can find out what's bothering Jes.

'Hey pez can we talk?' Jesy asked nervously 'yeh of course baba, what's up?' i said softly, 'well um.. i- i have some thing to tell you...' she said anxiously, "oh shit why am i so scared for this" i thought, 'go on Jes you know i'd never judge you' i said with a soft smile.

Jesys Pov

Holy shit i'm about to do this, i'm about to tell Perrie how i really feel. 'go on Jes you know i'd never judge you' she said with a smile 'o-okay.. so um ever since i've met you i- i was always um attracted to you, and the past year my feelings have gotten so much stronger and i try to push them aside but i can never do it, and i didn't want to tell you because i didn't wanna ruin our friendship, but i- i love you Pez and i get it if you don't feel the same way but i couldn't keep it in any longer so if you wanna go-' i was cut off by Perries lips, i was slow and passionate but it ended quicker than what i wanted, 'you have no idea how bad i've wanted to do that, i love you too Jes, i always have just the past year my feelings have gotten stronger and i didn't want you to feel weirded out at the fact your best friend like proper fancies you' Perrie said with the biggest grin ever.

Perries Pov

It's about 7pm so it's been a couple hours since the kiss and we've been stealing the odd cheeky peck every now and then but i want Jesy to be mines so here i am trying to think of ways to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I finally just came up with something simple because we both like little things instead of big.

'Jes?' Jesy sat up out of my arms and looked at me 'yeh babe'. Well it's now or never, 'um so obviously we just told each other we like each other more than friends and like um i was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?' i said with my eyes closed terrified for her reaction but instead of hearing her say something i felt a pair of soft lips crash into mines 'so is that a yes then' i asked with a laugh 'of course i wanna be ur girlfriend babe' she said with a bright smile.

I cant believe it! she said yes! i'm so happy right now words can't even comprehend! i was brought out of my little trance by Jesy saying 'you know i've always wanted to kiss some i love under the mistletoe' she said with a cheeky smirk 'well then kiss me under the mistletoe'

No Ones Pov

And so that's how the girls spent their night, sharing a kiss under the mistletoe and cuddling watching "How The Grinch Stole Christmas".

I think it's fair to say they're gonna have a very good Christmas and a very good new year.