Told You So

Jesy had been dating Chris for 1 year but, did she really love him or was it a cover up to hide her true feelings and her sexuality?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jesys Pov

"Chris I'm sorry I just can't do this. I-I don't love you, I'm so sorry." I decided that this had gone on too long and even though I thought I loved him, I never. It's Perrie I love. It always has been. "wait what- for how long?" I honestly felt so bad for him, he had watery eyes and his voice was cracking "a few months, Chris i'm so sorry, I know I shouldn't have kept it up but you looked so happy and I didn't want to make u upset- even though that's what im practically doing right now- i'm sorry." I said grabbing his hand "who is it?" he asked, voice breaking at the end "what?" when he said this I started panicking, he knows, he knows I'm in love with a girl and he's gonna tell everyone and the girls are gonna hate me I ca- I need to stop overthinking everything they won't care I mean they are my best friends and, we do have a song dedicated to the LGBT community so they should be okay with it. "Jesy? hello?" Chris said gaining my attention "sorry, I um- its Perrie" I said looking at my hand that were over Chris' "what? a girl? and your best friend? are you being fucking serious right now?" he said yanking his hands away after my confession "I- I- um, yeah, is- is that a problem?" I asked slightly moving away from him "you're seriously asking if that's a problem? of course it is! don't you see how wrong is it? you're in love with a girl, what the fuck Jesy, that isn't normal!" he shouted making his way towards me and before I could speak or even look up, I felt a hand across my face and I immediately looked up in fear "that's what u get for being so stupid, thinking that I'd actually be okay with you loving a girl" he chuckled and punched me in the gut "that's for lying to me" and then, he hit me one final time, only this time it was a punch to the face "and that's for leaving me for some girl". After this he just walked out the room, grabbed all his things and left leaving his keys next to the door, leaving me sobbing and in pain on the kitchen floor.

It's been 2 days and I haven't spoken to anyone or even been on my phone. To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if no one noticed, ever since I met Chris I haven't been on my phone that much so no one who really think anything of it.

My face was still bruised, really badly bruised, that no amount of makeup could cover them.

After crying for I don't know how long, Reggie starts to get unsettled and when I look up to see why, I see Perrie standing there with fear in her eyes as she approaches me asking what's happened.

"Jes? what- what happened"

Perries Pov

I was feeling kinda lonely and hadn't heard from Jesy in a while so what better to do than go annoy my best friend who may or may not be my crush- but we don't need to get into that- anyways I've just took my shoes off in Jesys hall when I heard a quiet sob coming from the living room.

"Jes? what- what happened?" I asked once I had a full view of her face. She had a black eye, a bruised cheek, and was hunched over as if she was in pain.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, hoping to try calm her down.

"I- um- I- Perrie I can't breathe" after hearing that i snapped back to reality and took her face in my hands "Jesy, babe look at me. Breathe in and out, c'mon love, copy what i'm doing" i begged looking straight into her tear filled eyes "Jesy. Look at me love, c'mon keep breathing for me" and finally, after 10 minutes she finally calmed down and her cries turned into soft hiccups.

"Do you wanna talk about it love?" i ask dragging a soothing hand up and down her back "i'm scared Pez" Jesy said just above a whisper letting a tear escape "what happened baby" i said softly and she just started crying again "he- he hit me Perrie- he hit me- and i'm- i'm scared" she said sobbing into the crook of my neck.

I seriously don't think any words could describe how mad i am, i mean what the fuck, why would someone even think about hitting their girlfriend. I mean i've always known Chris was a dick and a fake, i even said to Jes, but of course, i'm never say I Told You So, shes heart broken and it's one of the saddest things to see, you're best friend, or, someone you're in love with break down crying in front of you.

"Why did he hurt you?" i ask now tearing up myself "i um- i told him i was in love with someone else, and he was okay with it and he was willing to let me go- well, let me go unharmed- then i told him- i told him that it was a girl-" wait what? she's in love with a girl? "-and he just got so mad and kept walking towards me, and i tried to slowly move away from him becau- because he was scaring me, and- and he came up to me and he slapped my face first and said it was for thinking he was stupid enough to think he'd be okay with me loving a girl, and then- he punched me in the stomach and said it was for lying to him and then he punched me in the face and said it was because i was leaving him for a girl, and i'm so scared perrie- so fucking scared" she said tightening her grip on me "shh babe it's okay, i'm here now, he isn't gonna touch you, i promise, just keep breathing in and out love, keep calm for me darling" and to my surprise she calmed down really quickly so i decided that maybe changing the subject could help a bit.

"so.. who's this girl then? do i know her" i asked with a small smile hoping Jes would reincorporate and to my surprise she let out a small chuckle before saying "you know her really well" but now i'm just confused "really? is it jade? leigh? because i'm sorry love i think they're straight" i say pulling her on my lap so she can get more comfortable "no it's not them" Jes says and i can feel her smile against my neck "well? who is it then because they're the only people that i can think of?" i say trying to figure it out in my head "no i- um- i love you- i'm in love with you" she says trying to move off my lap, however i don't let her "what- what are you doing" and after that i just crashed my lips against hers, this was an innocent little kiss but it somehow escalated as Jesy had slipped her tongue into my mouth. I pulled away breathless "are you sure you wanna do this" i asked kissing her neck "yeah i'm sure" and after that i needed no more confirmation, i just carried her to the bedroom.

Last night wasn't rushed or done quickly. Last night was full of love, and there was many I Love You's shared and a night we probably wouldn't forget.

Jesys Pov

I woke up naked with Perrie cuddled into me with her head on my boobs, i just smiled as last nights activities replayed in my mind as Perrie started to stir.

"Good morning beautiful" i smiled as soon as i seen those gorgeous, icy blue eyes "morning baby" she said and gave me a soft peck and my heart done that flipy-flop thing which lets me know i really am in love.

Who would've thought that even though the past couple days have been shit, i finally have Perrie, she makes me happy, she always has. She's my best friend, and also my soulmate, so that's a plus, which is amazing. I love her, i love her more than i've loved anyone, so i guess, thanks to Chris i finally have the love of my life, even if it was a painful way.

————————————————
so i'm sorry it's been ageesssss since i've posted, but sissy be having some severe writers block.

buttt i should be posting another one sooner or later. Well, i hope.

but thank you for everyone who's still reading and pls pls remember to vote 🥰🥰

also! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! i hope 2020 is amazing!! and you all get everything you deserve this year ♥️♥️