Random draft 14

An odd Code Geass fanfic. I do not own Code Geass it belongs to he rightful owners.

For three days I have done nothing but sit in my bed in pain. Ever since the accident four days ago I haven't been able to live in peace.

Lelouch is my name, and for all who don't know I am a boy, I am 16 years old. I also dropped out of school because my mother had wanted me to look dumb.. I have always been put aside ever since I was born. Ever since I was young, my mother had been upset, probably because I was the only thing that wasn't hers. When I was young, mother had found me on the road found by a beautiful woman. She only took me to the hospital for a blood test. Surprisingly, she had found out I was the son of a major model along with a huge business company. And man did she love money and a handsome man. Not soon after my dad had married her for my sake she had another kid that was half his and half not, along with a girl both twins.

But now all I seem to feel is pain. I have never felt so much pain. I feel it in my mouth my thighs, my arms, my face, my feet, my whole stomach. It's almost like my body has been set aflame. An endless torture that I have been trying to fight. Suddenly I feel myself losing consciousness.

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up feeling in a daze, but most of the pain is gone. I sit up slowly making sure to not irritate any pain inside my body.I stand arising to my feet walking over to the shower. I grab my towel and turn on the water. I begin to strip off my clothes and step into the water. The warm water seeping itself onto me. Making me relax completely. Soaking into the water I feel all emotion drain from me as if the water was the only calming place on earth itself. I suddenly feel hunger clawing through my stomach making me cringe in pain. I quickly finish my shower, hunger still enveloping me. I quickly got dressed feeling the hunger clawing at my stomach. I limp to the kitchen and find some food, but nothing looks good. Suddenly I smelled a sweet aroma making me almost drool at the smell. I follow the sweet aroma. I follow the aroma to another closet where my maid is cleaning. I step closer to her making the sweet aroma intensify.

"Master, what are you doing"? My maid asks worriedly.

" What are you doing"? I ask her with authority.

She suddenly lets off a fearful aura making the sweet aroma dim.

"I am cleaning the closet master". She says fearfully.

I try to give her a reassuring smile, but the sweet aroma mixed with my hunger is making me almost passed out from too much. Suddenly the fearful aura fades and then comes and even more intoxicating smell. I open my eyes to see her walking towards me giving trying to give me a hug. Every step through bring such an overwhelming smell, that seems to be driving me mad. She finally reaches me wrapping her warm arms around me. Suddenly I feel myself being driven mad to the point were I loose complete vision of what I am doing.

An Hour Later

I wake up feeling more refreshed than I have ever felt before. Though I suddenly feel guilty about something, but what? I wonder in complete confusion for some time. But then I opened my eyes. Inviting my nose into a world sweet smells. I look around in fear seeing my one and only maid lying on the floor. Eyes open and mouth open as if her last breath was a scream in pain. I look in horror at her. A blood-curdling scream tries to escape my lips, but I won't let it escape.

I stand amazed I have such strength even after I had seen my maid dead. I don't even know what happened to her. I walk over to the bathroom mirror looking at myself. Pure shock explodes from my face. I look at my face seeing a huge amount of red liquid around my mouth. I spit out the liquid inside my mouth knowing I didn't want to. Blood that's what is in my mouth. I had killed my one and only maid. And even worse I pretty much drank her blood without even knowing.