Seventy

Five years later

"Seatbelts on and no playing in the car, or I am going to tell Appa and daddy," Minji yells out to her twin brothers who she had picked up from school. She knew how crazy they could get, and she was not up for it today.

She turned and looked at Nari, who was in the front seat with her leg crossed over the other while looking down at her phone and typing away. Minji frowned but decided not to say anything.

Today she had volunteered to pick up her siblings as she got out of school early. It was her last year of high school, and she was going to university in the fall, which was very exciting for her. She and her Appa were already shopping for things for her apartment as she had decided not to dorm on campus, but rather share an apartment with her three best friends.

Her dad was initially against the idea, but with Jin convincing him that it was a good idea, he agreed. Meanwhile, she knew if it had been Nari at her age and wanted that, he would've agreed without even thinking about it.

Nari was no doubt his little princess, and she knew it. Minji didn't let it bother her because no matter what, Jin had her back, and they did a lot of father and daughter things together. Every Saturday, they still spent time together, and even occasionally, he took her on trips, away without her siblings.

He said she was older, and the bonding time between them was different, and he was right, there were things she wanted to talk about that her siblings wouldn't understand or know. For example, when she had her first crush, which didn't turn out well, because she learned just because someone is handsome on the outside does not mean they are on the inside either.

Thankfully she had a parent like Jin to teach her those things and share some life experiences with her. Every year on her Appa's death anniversary, Jin would take her to have a moment she needed as even though she had Jin, she never once forgot her real Appa.

"How was school?" Minji questioned, looking at her younger sister.

Nari looked up from her phone, which she had been texting her dad, "it was good. Daddy got me a dog; he said he is bringing her home today."

"I thought Appa said no dog?"

"But Daddy said I could have one and that he would get Appa to agree."

"I want a dog too." one of the twins yells out in the back, and Minji shook her head. She didn't recall her Appa being okay with them getting a dog, and if he was not, she already knew her dad was going to get in trouble for getting a dog.

"No dog, but I can get you nuggets from McDonald's?" Minji looked around to her two brothers, who were all smiles and nodding their heads.

They were so adorable that even she fell weak for them. There was some plus side to being an older sibling, and she loved it at times.

******

"Are we still on for dinner this weekend?" Jimin spoke through Jin's Bluetooth speaker as he was driving home from work.

"Yes, this weekend is still fine. We agreed on Sunday right, or was it Saturday?"

"Sunday. Gosh, you are forgetful."

Jin chuckled, "I am not, It's just that this week has been busy. I had parent-teacher meetings at school, worked a few late nights, and then the kids had their own, so I had to go. Thankfully Minji is out of that stage, so none for her. I can't wait for the summer to get some time off.

It is not easy being a full-time parent, working a full-time job, and being a full-time husband."

Jimin, who was rubbing his hand over his seven-month belly, nodded in agreement as he could relate to his brother on so many levels. "I understand you, I know Jungkook works hard and so does Taehyung, but I feel like no matter what we always work harder. Jungkook takes the kids to school in the mornings for me, but I have to pick them and prepare dinner because he leaves work later. I wish I had a teenager like Minji around to help me too. Dealing with four little ones while being pregnant is a killer, and trust me, Jungkook does everything he can to help me."