"I'm good and fine and extra hyper." Fayha's grin was so wide as she sat down on the furry sangria carpet sitting quietly on the floor of her gigantic living room.

Fayha is her twenty one year old cousin, the same age as her. They grew up together and have being friends since they can't remember. Having a small family makes them the only mates except for the other males in the family who were busy in their boarding school to have time to play dolls with them. Fayha's mother is her father's younger sister and she is the only female in their family too just like Amani. They only have brothers and not sisters which they find annoying and unjust but also like the attention they get from both their parents and brothers.

Fayha just finished her college and is now a successful engineer having followed her elder brother's footsteps. She got job in her brother's company and from the looks of it, she is already enjoying her work and the salary she is getting making Amani eager to hear how working as an engineer is. That was her dream ever since she was little and Amani was always there to support her when people think it is a male job and not female's. It doesn't matter what they think.

There is nothing as them! It is always you and yourself, no one else. Don't try pleasing 'them' as they don't deserve to see the side meant only for you. If you try pleasing 'them' you won't ever reach where you want to be. You are alone in this battle of life so don't try downgrading yourself for someone who won't think twice before leaving you in the battleground to fend to yourself. It will always be you!

She has on a black pleat skirt with innovative pleat design fabric and furled hem Amani sew for her some days back. She match it up with tawny coloured shirt featuring a bishop sleeves and Puritan collar then a matching tawny veil is wrapped securely in muffler around her head which she knew will soon come off. Her hand has a black satchel bag which she use the crossbody strap safely around her shoulder. She looks smart and beautiful like she always does.

Fayha is more in the pear shape unlike Amani's hourglass figure which only flared when she gave birth to Anaan. Fayha has a dark skin tone nearing mocha unlike Amani's warm olive skin tone, golden tan. She has a sharp nose just like Amani but it's sharper than Amani's because Amani's nose makes her look cute as it is small. While they look alike, their eyes is the big difference. Fayha's eyes are slit while Amani's are huge and doe like but their lips are all pink and plump with a deep heart curve on their upper lips.

Amani is more in cute and beautiful while Fayha is beautiful and pretty even with her dark skin. Amani's eyes makes her look innocent but Fayha's makes her look fierce and daring so no one ever crossed their paths in highschool and anywhere. Amani is also isn't quite and when her fierce side appears, the earth turns upsidedown.

"I heard MM is getting married to Zmby." Fayha said as they make macaroni in the kitchen.

"He is getting married to Zmby?" Amani would want nothing more than to stop talking about her husband's second wife but it perked her interest hearing her husband going to marry the President's daughter.

She thought it was just an ordinary girl he found and wanted her to fill in the void she made but no, he went ahead and brought a real woman. That woman is two years older than her and she is nowhere ordinary. She is extraordinary and half the population of Nigeria look up to her so how on earth does he want her to be rivals with someone like her?! He really is getting married to Fatima Zara Muhammad Buhari Yakasai?! She really was left in the dark for a long time and she needs to talk to her husband.

"You didn't know?! Her sisters have been posting about it since I can't remember and they are not even in Nigeria. They are currently in China shopping." Fayha scrunch up her face at the mention of her sisters. She hates all the Yakasai family when she heard their sister marrying her brother in-law though it's mostly her cousin's fault.