007 - the idiot's guide to unhook a bra | k.th [ii]

Start from the beginning

"Tae," you press your forehead against his, smiling at how your boyfriend's eyes sparkle so brightly, "You're still going to be my star always. My sunshine."

You kiss Taehyung, laughing against his lips when he aww's at you. His hands are warm against that long brown sweater – way too long for you – you have always borrowed from him.

Your phone rings suddenly snapping you out of the daze. Your head turns to the phone and Taehyung visibly groans in the middle of your laughter. You stretch your arm, Taehyung's hand still securing you on top of him so that you don't topple down.

Kim Seokjin is calling…

"Hey, Jin," you yell, dropping the phone back on the table after putting it on speaker. "Is it the data again?"

"Yeah, just—"

"Jin, can this wait?" Taehyung asks and you laugh, head falling into his shoulder. "You're being a real cockblocker right now."

"It's not my fault," Seokjin sounds offended. His voice increases a pitch further, ranting, "That's it. Someone needs to sex me right now. I'm so deprived and you guys are just making it worse for me. The only one fucking me is my job right now. Can you believe that?"

"You should do what I do?" You chuckle. "Ignore my problems till they go away."

Taehyung adds, "Or get a girlfriend or boyfriend."

"You guys suck." And Seokjin hangs up.

"I do feel sad for him," you tell Taehyung. "You should perhaps hit him up with one of your YouTuber friends."

"I should," he snuggles his nose against your cheek, scrunching it slightly. "Shouldn't I?" He kisses you, his hands making way under his sweater, trailing slowly upwards as he draws out his kiss.

You know what he's trying to do and you choose to ignore, praying to all the gods out there that your boyfriend succeeds. He places his fingers on one side of the clasp and your thumb on the other. He moves towards your neck, peppering kisses against so as to distract you. He pinches both the sides together, sliding the right side against the left, freeing hooks from the eyelets. He pulls back from you, lips leaving your skin, at the same time your bra is undone.

"Bro," he stretches the syllable and you laugh, eyes wrinkling, commenting, "You sound like a white teenager."

"And you don't when you do?"

"Touché."

"But I did it," he screams, hugging you tight. The intensity at which he is joyous almost makes it seem like he won something great but that's Taehyung for you. "I did it!"

"You did, baby! You did."

He kisses you again. Your boyfriend is so happy that he is smiling against your lips, breaking the kiss but he doesn't care and nor do you. He cradles your face in his hands, pulling back and laughs, "Hey, maybe we can sex tonight after all."

"Oh fuck, Kim Seokjin is the last person I want to be reminded of as I get it on with my boyfriend. What the fuck, Tae?"

"Like you haven't mentioned you don't want him around once?"

You flail your hands upwards in defense only to wrap it around Taehyung and kiss him shut, mumbling against his lips, "Not today." Your lips tug onto his lower ones, latching onto it before pulling back and gazing at him. You could see how beautiful he was - his rosy lips that are parted and his nose that is good enough to bop. Kim Taehyung is a beauty carved from the finest and you are glad to call him yours.

"Fuck," he swears under his breath. You smile widely, eyes turning into crescents as he gazes at you, mumbling, "You're all mine, wow. I'm a lucky lucky man." You laugh, mumbling, "Yeah, you are." and lift your hand. Stretching your index finger, you poked his head, pushing it back, parietal bone hitting the bed's headboard.