Empty Refrigerator

It's been a few weeks and Shawn and Camila were constantly with one another. Whether it was late at night after Shawn's surgeries, lunch at the library whilst Camila worked, or having the day to themselves, they were together.

They've been to different restaurants and diners and bookstores that they've lost count of where they've even been.

Yet, still, was Shawn only now going into her home. She's been to his house, the modern home that consisted of the most gorgeous decor and she was surprised at how expensive his simplistic items were.

She unlocked the door, welcoming him into her home but not before warning him that her apartment was anything but big. He smiled softly, "I don't care about that." Satisfied with his answer, she moved out of the way so he could make his way inside.

It was a cozy and simplistic home. It screamed Camila. How cozy and warm it seemed, it was hers.

"Take a seat on the couch...I'll grab us some tea."

And so he did

And so he did. He waited for her, looking around at the small items that were placed on the tv stand. There was a picture of her and who he assumed was her family. They looked so happy and it warmed Shawn's heart.

In the kitchen, Camila was praying to all the gods that Shawn wouldn't find out about what she lacked in her kitchen. She rarely had time to get these basic things and sometimes, she worried about how much it would cost.

She leaned on her counter, taking deep breaths, breathing in the scent of the tea that she stirred up for him. Tea being one of the only things in her home at the moment.

Sighing, she shook off all of her thoughts and made her way back to where Shawn was who was wandering around the living room

Camila's POV

He chuckled before looking over to me, holding up my graduation picture from high school. My cheeks flushed red and my eyes shut with a smile tugging at my lips.

"This you?"

I longingly shook my head, peaking my eyes open and handing him the mug. I took a seat beside him on the couch, watching as the raindrops raced down my window.