Haunted

I really didn't have inspiration for this so this one might be terrible don't judge me and I never edit except for paragraphs so bear with me.

Nova was walking home from headquarters when she felt something grab her. She instinctively tried to put them to sleep, just to realize; right! That guy has gloves on, and a full bodysuit, so I can't get any skin-to-skin contact. The guy grabbed her, blindfolded her, and held her by the throat. "What do you want with me?" Nova squeaked. "I'm at your mercy. You're taller, stronger, and more dangerous than I am!" "I want you to put on Ace Anarchy's helmet, and wake him up." The voice, muffled by some sort of mask, demanded.
"That's insane! I can't wake people from the dead, I can only put people to sleep!" Nova gasped. The voice scoffed, "well, if you put on the helmet, maybe you could wake people up from sleeping. And then it's a short stretch to waking people up from the dead!" The voice insisted. "You will try, or I will kill you right where you stand!" "Fine," Nova said, "I'll try, but it's not going to work."
When she and her captor got to the catacombs, her captor took off her blindfold, and for the first time, Nova got to see who captured her. She had expected it to be Leroy, because who else would want Ace Anarchy woken up so much? But no.
It was Adrian. Nova gasped. "Adrian? What are you doing here?" "Getting Ace Anarchy woken up, of course."Adrian sounded very different as he looked around. "Why, Adrian?" Nova asked, gently. "I hear this voice in my head, and every night, when I go to sleep, he's there, tormenting me." Adrian sighed. "I asked him why he was doing this, and he said that I was the only one that could help him be free, and if I woke up Ace Anarchy, he would stop haunting me." "Adrian! He's brainwashing you! Snap out of it!" Nova tried frantically to push Adrian back, but he was haunted. More powerful.

Nova couldn't manage it, and Adrian dragged her down into the catacombs. "Why aren't you afraid, why aren't you fighting back, Adrian? Your brave. I know it. So be brave for me." Nova asked. "I feel no fear, and one cannot be brave without fear." Adrian replied. Suddenly, Nova knew who was haunting Adrian.

Phobia. Phobia was back, and he would never let Adrian go.

I might make a part 2 if you liked this one, but yeah that's it for now anyway I'm going to edit since I made so many mistakes. This was not my best work and it was a little rough, but I have no ideas or inspiration. If you have any ideas, plz comment and I will check them out. If you want me to use your characters, again, comment, and I will PM you. Cya and thx for reading! (And be sure to vote on this one so I know you liked it!)
-Krazykitty5536