Date night (oscby)

A friend asked me to do this one so I hope you enjoy and bookworm4ver I hope it turns out the way you like it!

Do you wanna go on a date?" Oscar asked Ruby, dearly hoping she would say yes. "Omg of course I would I would love to go on a date with you!" Ruby gasped. "Really! When?" Ruby pretended to think. "How about... right now!" "But what about our patrol?" Oscar asked, "you can't just abandon them!" "I'm sure the team would understand. Now come on! Let's go!" Ruby pushed.
"Ok fine. Let's go off to a pizza place!" "Uh, I was thinking a fancy spaghetti restaurant" Ruby replied, "but I guess we could go to a pizza place." A few minutes later they were at Dominos, the biggest pizza chain in Gatlon city. "Let's go in" Ruby said, nervous. Ruby and Oscar walked in to the pizza restaurant and ordered. Oscar ordered a cheese pizza and a mango smoothie, and Ruby ordered a ham-and-pineapple pizza with chocolate milk.
"Don't touch my smoothie or I will not hesitate to kill you and everyone you love" Oscar warned. "Ok. Hey Oscar, can I have a sip of your smoothie?" Ruby asked. "...alright" Oscar relented and reluctantly handed over his smoothie. "Thanks, Oscar" Ruby said and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Oscar blushed. Ruby blushed and handed his smoothie back.
"Your pizzas are ready" the waitress came over and said. "Thanks a lot" Ruby said. For awhile they ate their pizzas in silence, until Ruby said, "you know, I am really glad I came here tonight with you." "Yeah me too" Oscar said.
Awhile later, the date was over! It had gone by so fast. Oscar walked Ruby home and at her doorstep, Oscar looked straight into Ruby's eyes. They both leaned in and their lips met...

You're hating me for ending on this cliffhanger, I know! I'm sorry (not sorry!) 😂 It was very short but I wanted to get this one out ASAP! -Krazykitty5536