Danna's Suprise (a continuation of Danna's Date)

Ok this is a continuation of Danna's Date. bookworm4ver is the one who suggested this, so half the credit goes to her. Enjoy! Again, don't hate me.

Adrian

Why did Nova have to betray him like that? She could have just told him that she didn't love him anymore! He would have tried to get over it in a manly way, instead of screaming, running home and crying. He had just called Oscar, but he hadn't told Oscar why, so he expected Oscar to be kind of frustrated.  Ding dong! The Everhart's doorbell rang and Adrian went to answer it. When he answered the door, Oscar looked kind of mad. "All you said was, Oscar come quick! It's Nova! Sorry buddy, but I need more info before coming halfway across the city in the evening just to witness Nova winning a card game for once." "It's not that!" Adrian said, "it's... I saw Nova and Danna at a restaurant together!" "And?" Adrian sighed. "I saw Nova and Danna kissing."

Nova

The kiss was electrifying. She had never felt anything like this with Adrian. When she pulled away, Danna was panting. "Does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" Danna asked. "I will have to break up with Adrian first, but yes, Danna. I will be your girlfriend." Nova replied, excited. "But we should probably be heading home." "Yeah." Danna replied, "see you tomorrow."

The next day

Nova was walking into headquarters when she saw Adrian. Adrian was looking kind of mad, and Nova wondered what was wrong.

Adrian

"Nova, we need to talk." Adrian said. "Yes Adrian, we do," Nova replied. "Why did you betray my trust?" Adrian screamed, drawing attention to himself and Nova. "I betrayed your trust?" Nova asked, "how?" Adrian was fuming now. She didn't even have the guts to confess!  "You kissed Danna while you were dating me!" "You saw that?? Oh. I'm sorry, Adrian." Nova apologized. "You're sorry? I don't think so!" Adrian yelled. "I think I break up with you!"

Nova

A few months later

Danna knocked on Nova and Leroy's door. "Hello?" Leroy answered the door. "Are you here to see Nova? She's upstairs." Danna ran past and muttered a "thank you" to Leroy. She ran up the stairs and knocked on Nova's door. "Come in" Nova said. Danna opened the door and Nova gasped. "You look beautiful" Nova said. "I have something to ask you." Danna said. "Really? What is it?" Nova asked. Danna got down on one knee and said, "Nova, will you marry me?"

He he cliffhanger i am evil i know mwaha ha ha anyway hope you liked it!
-Krazykitty5536