Alternate Reveal

Hey everyone! This is an alternate reveal of Nightmare. It happens before the Second Battle for Gatlon. Enjoy! If you like it, remember to leave a vote!

Nova pounded the streets, trying to get away from that awful Sentinel. Earlier that day, he had followed her to the subways, and into the catacombs. It was only because she heard footsteps that she turned around and didn't lead the Sentinel straight to Ace.

So, she was running. Suddenly, she felt something hit her. She faltered and fell. As she hit the concrete, she heard the Sentinel say; "your days of villainy are over, Nightmare." Ugh.  The Sentinel and his comic-book phrases. He must of shot her with his concussion gun. Suddenly, Nova heard the Sentinel's comm crackle. Wait-his comm? Oscar's voice came out of the comm, along with Danna and Ruby.

Was the Adrian the Sentinel? All the pieces fit. Adrian loved the Sentinel. He had been conveniently away all the times the Sentinel was around. Suddenly, she felt a feeling of betrayal, but that was funny, considering the huge thing she was hiding. She had recovered feeling in her extremities, and she took off. She heard the Sentinel- no Adrian curse into his comm. "Oscar! If you had given me a few more seconds, I would have caught Nightmare!" "Well, she ran straight into us." Oscar said.

Nova looked around and saw Ruby, Oscar, and Danna chasing her. Danna dispersed into a swarm of butterflies and reformed right in front of Nova, giving time for Ruby and Oscar to catch up. "Who are you," Danna asked. "I am your worst nightmare." Nova replied. "You're me when I go into headquarters in my underwear and forget my homework to school?" Danna asked, confused. Nova just stared at her. Ruby used that time of confusion to take Nova's mask off.

"No!" Nova yelled. Danna jerked backwards like she had been slapped. "Nova?" Danna asked, "are you Nightmare?"

He he I really like ending on cliffhangers, if you liked it, make sure to vote so I know that you did. Thx for reading!
-Krazykitty5536