Danna's Backstory

Hello everyone! This is a one-shot my friend helped me to write. This is how Danna became a Renegade! Enjoy! ( pretty sure no spoilers in this one)

5 years before

Danna was so jealous! Her brother was 15 and was therefore able to join the Renegades! She had wanted to be a Renegade her whole life, but no! Her brother must become a Renegade before her! It would be 3 years until she was able to join the Renegades! Ugh! And her brother, Thomas Bell, got to do it now!
She was at the Trials in the audience holding a hero/zero sign. She would have been excited if it weren't Thomas on that stage. "Danna" her mother, Reyna said, "try to be happy for your older brother." " Fine. I'll pretend to be happy" "You will not pretend to be happy, miss," Reyna said, "Danna, you are happy, but you are also jealous." Danna's mother, Reyna had the ability to sense and interpret emotions.
Unfortunately for the Renegades, Reyna had never joined. She was too old. Meanwhile, Danna actually had a useful power, which was turning into a swarm of butterflies. Sure, her brother could manipulate wood, but that's not quite as cool as bursting into a swarm of butterflies!
3 years later

Danna was watching TV at home when she heard ambulance sirens outside. She didn't think anything of it, because ambulances past by her house all the time. So she continued watching TV. A few minutes later, a police car pulled into her driveway and knocked on her door. "Hello?" Danna answered the door. "Is your mother here?" The policeman asked. "Um... no." "Ok then," the policeman said, "may I come in?" "Of course." Danna replied.
When Danna and the policeman were sitting on the couch, the policeman said; "I have some bad news. While on patrol, a villain named Phobia scared your brother to death." "What?!" Danna exclaimed. "Thomas is dead? I will get revenge on Phobia and all of The Anarchists, and I will start by joining the Renegades."

I hope you enjoyed my short story, and make sure to check out my best friend, Raymon_the_sandwing
Also, I didn't edit, so there might be mistakes.