Danna's Date

Ok. I hope you like this one!😅 Don't hate me plz!

Nova

Nova was just finishing up patrol, when Danna walked up to her. Would you like to go out for dinner?" Danna asked, "just a little girl-to-girl dinner?" Nova sensed that something more was happening, but she wasn't sure. It was probably just girl-to-girl talk. Besides, she needed a little time off from Adrian. He was getting too overprotective and it was getting annoying. "Sure" Nova replied.

Danna

Nova said yes! Danna was so excited! She hoped Nova would go right along with her brilliant plan. She was going to go with Nova to the spaghetti place, and then... she would do something romantic with Nova. That was her brilliant plan.

A few hours later

Nova

Nova walked into the restaurant and asked the waiter where Danna was sitting and the waiter pointed to a fancy booth. Nova ran to the booth and sat down. "I'm glad you're here," Danna said. "I'm glad I'm here." Nova replied. After that they lapsed into silence, until unexpectedly, Danna leaned over and kissed her. Nova jerked back, surprised, but Danna kissed her again and this time she didn't pull away.

Adrian

Adrian walked into the spaghetti restaurant for dinner, and he saw that it was very crowded. He was about to turn around and walk out, when someone caught his eye. It was Nova! Wait... it was Nova kissing Danna!!!

Noooooooooooooooooo!

I hope you enjoyed that one shot and don't hate me now. I will do more nodrian I promise! But I need ideas for nodrian. I've got none. Plz ideas I'm out of them. Anyway, cya next time
-Krazykitty5536