Questions

Moody sat down heavily on a sofa, taking up half of it. Andromeda and Ted sat across from him and Tonks and Remus stood at the door, listening carefully.

"I've come to ask Nymphadora-" "Don't Call Me Nymphadora" interrupted Tonks, hair flaming red and eyes matching, Remus walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Fine. I've come to ask Tonks a question, I was going to go to yours too Remus to ask you too but seeing as your here I may as well ask you as well" madeye finished. They both looked at each other confused.

"What is it Mad-Eye?" Tonks asked. "I'd like you both to join the new order of the Phoenix" he said proudly, ignoring andromeda's gasp. "The order of the what-now?" Tonks repeated hair orange to show she was confused. Chuckling Remus explained, "the order of the Phoenix. It was an organisation made by  Dumbledore when you-know-who was first at large. Me, mad-eye and your parents were in it."

"And you will not be joining Dora" Andromeda demanded "But mum-" "No" she said in a stern voice staring at her daughter. Rolling her eyes Tonks looked at her dad "Come on dad, help me out, tell mum she's being over dramatic" she begged. Sighing Ted looked at Andromeda "Dromeda, our Dora is a brave girl, she's strong, an auror, and she can kick anyone's ass. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad" he said placing his hand on hers and stroking in with her thumb.

Looking from Madeye to Tonks to Ted, she sighed in defeat. "Fine" she huffed causing Dora to cheer, "But only..." she continued "...if you are VERY careful" Tonks ran over to her mum and hugged her doing the same to her dad after.

"Remus, may I have a word?" She then asked him, "Of course" kissing Tonks' cheek he followed andromeda into the kitchen. She looked at him with worry in her eyes. "I'm only allowing her to do this because I trust you and Alistor will look after her, promise me you will not let her do anything stupid" she said desperately searching his eyes for the truth, "I promise" he confirmed "I won't let anything happen to her" hugging him tightly she whispered "Thank you, Remus" into his ear.

Returning into the kitchen he saw madeye with a picture in his hand, showing it to Tonks. "-it's the original order of the Phoenix." He just made our before speed walking over to them and covering her eyes, causing her to laugh and attempt to pull his large strong hands away from her eyes with her small weaker ones, failing she gave up. "I don't want you making fun of what I looked like back then" he simply explained. Pulling her face away from his she saw madeye put the picture back in his pocket and Remus looking smug. Her hair turned black for annoyance and both men laughed. Waking over to Remus and resting her forehead against his chest she pouted.

Pulling her away to see her looking like a child who had just been told 'No' for the first time, though he thought she looked adorable. Missing her nose making her sneeze he said "I'll show you it another time" making her face light up. Wrapping her arms around his waist she hugged him tight. Hugging back he caught Eyes with Mad-eye looking curiously from him to Tonks. "Are you two...?" He asked awkwardly, looking at him Tonks giggled pulling out of the hug but keeping the body closeness, "Yeah. Yeah we are" she said smiling looking up at Remus. Smiling back down at her he looked back at mad eye with a raised eyebrow, as if asking if it's okay, earning a smirk he took at as a yes.

"Well then. I shall see you both at headquarters next week. I need to go round up the others" passing Tonks a crumpled piece of paper he turned to leave, "What's this?" She asked "the address" he responded. "Don't let it fall into the wrong hands, Nymphadora" he said sternly before leaving.

"Strange old git" she said shaking her head as she heard the front door shut. Laughing he hugged her from behind causing her to gasp in surprise before laughing and placing her hands over his. Kissing her neck he let her go, looking over at Ted who had just walked in with four glasses and a bottle of fire whiskey. "Moody gone has he?" He asked directing his question at Remus. Nodding he said "He just left" smiling fondly as he watched his daughter cuddle up to Remus' side and him wrap an arm around her. "Come, sit. Let's have a drink to celebrate." He ordered.

Kissing his cheek before dragging him over to the table, Tonks sat down happily as her father passed her and her mother half a glass of fire whiskey  and filling two full ones for himself and Remus. "How come I only get half" she whined causing her father and Remus to laugh. "Because your young Dora, and Remus and I can take more than you can. Don't want you getting tipsy now do we" he said playfully. "Now that's not fair" she said pouting again, wrapping an arm around her Remus said "Here" pushing his glass towards her and taking hers for himself "Better" he asked kissing her cheek "Much" she replied kissing his lips softly.

Passing Ted his glass he filled it and gave it back to him. Smiling at Dora's confused face he took a long sip.

********

That night Dora and Remus headed up to bed at 10:40, Ted and Andromeda staying up for a little longer.

They went to Remus' room and grabbed his Pj's. Flopping down on the bed Dora said "I'm tired" looking at her sprawled out on the bed he chuckled "Go get dressed then you can sleep" sighing she looked at him "My pajamas are in my room, I can't be bothered going to get them." Turning on her side so she could look at him properly.

Pulling out one of his shirts he threw it on her head, "wear this instead" he offered. Looking up at him with wide eyes and a smile, she started to change into his shirt. Looking away as she changed he finished getting changed.

When he had turned back around he saw Dora pull the shirt down to its full size, it was far too big for her, hanging off one shoulder and finishing half way down her thighs.

Both climbed into bed and cuddled up to each other. Turning around so she had her back to Remus she shuffled to her back was on his chest. Wrapping his arms around her slim waist he kissed her neck. "Goodnight My darling" he whispered placing more kisses on the base of her neck, "Goodnight babe" she said softly before tucking her legs up and drifting of to sleep.

"I love you Dora" he said when he was certain she was asleep. He wondered when he would say it to her properly, when she was awake. Closing his eyes he felt himself drifting off to sleep.