"I'm Y/n Ackerman." She said clearly. "Any questions?" She continued.

That was how Nezu told her to do for introductions. Since she can't really explain anything about herself if no one's really interested.

A boy with glasses raised his hand with a stern gesture that was the same as hers and at the same time not. She nodded to give him permission to speak.

"Ackerman, I'm Tenya Iida. Nice to meet you and why do you see our school uniform as indecent?"

Her straight lips opened after the question. "Where I'm from, I never wore such short indescribable fabric you all call skirt. It only does not make me feel comfortable, but it lowers my maneuverability to move in worries that male will see what's underneath." She sighed, seeing few of the males blush. "But to answer indecency. Is because it is not proper in my costum way of life."

"Thank you for answering me." Iida replied, trying to hide away his embarrassment with a stern reply.

Another hand was raised. The pinky who teased her at their first meeting. She signaled her to go ahead as well. "Ackerman-chan~(urgh... imagine calling levi like dat! 😂 I'd lose my balls once he kicks my ass) I'm Mina Ashido, so, what's your quirk?" She asked.

"Pardon me for asking, but what is that?" She asked back.

"Oh, you know, something like a superpower." Hiding her shock, she answered.

She nods. "Thank you. Well, I was told that I heal quickly. I believe, that it is my quirk." She explained.

Another hand was raised. A redhead. "I'm Ejiro Kirishima, you're so manly by the way. But what happened to you when you appeared here two days ago?" He asked.

She held her right wrist tighter behind her as she remembered that day, but still gave her straight face. "I'm fighting someone, stabbed, got myself wounded severely and jumped into the river. The details of who and why are classified. And how I came here is also out of my knowledge." She answered.

Just when she thought it was over, a pony tailed female raised her hand. She eyed her. "My name is Momo Yaoyorozu. If I may ask, your written language are very much foreign, but how are you able to speak our language?" She asked.

"Honestly speaking it's also a complete puzzle for me how we spoke the same language but different in writing characters. It's out of my knowledge." She said apologetically.

The raven nodded and smiled. "Thank you."

And once again, another hand was raised. A blonde with black lightning mark on his hair. "I'm Denki Kaminari. I'm kinda curious why you look so intimidating right now." He asked.

The girl eyed Aizawa questioningly. "Should I keep going?" She asks.

"He's the last one." The advisor replied with a sigh.

She faced the class back and forced a little smile. "I usually don't look this stern, so forgive me if I gave an ominous feeling. I grew up with my brother who is a stern, intimidating and rude soldier, so I sadly adopted most of my traits from him." She says. Her feet apart on shoulder width, placing her right fist to her left chest abruptly like a salute. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."

Again, everyone stared at the unusual greeting. Aizawa for the nth times gave the tired sigh. "Okay, now make yourself comfortable at your seat so we can continue class." He said dismissively, pointing his chalk towards the empty chair behind the bicolored male.

"Got it." She replied, walking straight into the alley where pairs of eyes watched her made her way to her seat. Pushing the chair and weighing herself, she crossed her feet and observed the current lesson.