"Yah! Who do you think you are to tell me what to do?! Are you my dad now? Huh?"

==The next morning=

You got out of your room and went to the kitchen. You opened the fridge and found nothing. You shut the fridge and cooked for breakfast. You fried bacon, egg, and toasted a bread. You put it all on the table and started to eat when Yoongi came.

"Good morning, oppa," you greeted.

"Don't call me that. I'm just a year older than you," he said in a cold voice.

d-.-b

"Seeesh! As if I planned to call you that."

He stared at you and walked pass you. Your eyes were glued on every move he made. Your brows arched when you saw him getting some eggs.

"Umm, Yoongi? What are you doing?" You asked confuse.

He stopped what he was doing and slowly turned to face you. His face was still expressionless when his eyes met yours. "What do you think?"

"Cook?"

He rolled his eyes at you and continued what he was doing.

"Hey, I already cooked! These are for the both of us. What do you think of me? Selfish? Tsh!"

"Eat it yourself. I will cook for myself."

You frowned. "Aish! As what I said, these are enough for us."

He turned his body to face your direction. He leaned his body on the counter, crossed his arms on his chest. The way he stared at you was nerve popping. But you admitted to yourself that he looked intimidatingly hot!

"There's no 'us'. It's just you and me but no 'us'." He bluntly said.

You frowned harder. "What do you want me to say? 'These are enough for you and me'? The word 'us' is made to—"

"Shut your mouth." He said, a little irritated.

"Tsh!"

He rolled his eyes and gestured you to continue to eat. He put back the egg inside the fridge. He prepared himself a black coffee and slowly walked pass you. He loudly sipped his coffee near your ears. You instantly snapped your head at him. He just continued to walk out like he cared less about the happenings in the universe.

Aish!

===

"Bye dad"

You ended the call.

Your dad and step mom will not be in your house for a month. So, he said that you should be a good girl to your brother cause he'll be the one to watch you.

You didn't like the idea of being stuck with Yoongi for a month. You just couldn't take his attitude anymore. As the days passed by, his bad attitude grew wider and wider that you only had an inch of patience. But sometimes, he was not a jerk and treated you like a human being too. But a little part of you also screamed in joy when you were with him. Even if the two of you always argue about anything, there was still a little spark of happiness deep inside you. You didn't know what it was. The shiver whenever his gaze landed on you. The awe whenever you stared at him. The fast beat of your heart whenever he got close to you. And every time you asked yourself what was happening, you ended up with a so much questions in your head and a confused feeling.

d^^,b

You slowly walked towards his room and knocked twice. No one answered so you knocked again. After a while, the door slowly opened, a little wider that a full structure of a guy's body half naked with only a towel wrapped around his waist was in view. Your eyes widen at the sudden sight. You trailed your gaze from Yoongi's feet slowly climbed to his shirtless body and to his messy wet hair, still dripping with beads of water.

dO_Ob

You didn't bother to stare at his still emotionless face and just locked your gaze at his skinny figure. That sight was hot!

*GULP*

*GULP*

dO,ob

*GULP*

A minute later...

"Whew!" You whistled out.

"Tss!"

Your brain functioned again after hearing that reaction from none other than the guy you were staring at. You blinked your eyes out from his body and to his face. You almost jump when you saw him smirking at you.

*BLINK*

*BLINK*

*BLINK*

"Are you going to say something or what?" He spoke.

"H-hot."

He laughed at you.

"N-no, n-no! I m-mean... it's h-hot in here. D-din't you open t-the air conditioner?" You stuttered hard. Face washed with red wax.

d-o-b

He laughed again and shook his head at you. "Y/N, it's raining. And it's cold."

dO_ob

You were stunned once again. You looked at the window and saw the water dripping on the glass.

Shit!

You laughed awkwardly. "U-uh, hehehe... I mean, I need a soup of hot coffeeㅡ I mean—tch! Don't laugh at me!"

Yoongi shook his head and continued chuckling. "What is it that you really want? Aside from drooling over me."

"Ha! Drooling your face! I didn't drool just with those ribs!"

He smirked and slowly walked towards you. Your eyes widen and also stepped back. But before you could step another, he held both of you arms and leaned a little. He got your hand and moved it to your face. He made you touch the side of your lips and your fingers made contact with your saliva. Your eyes widen again. Your face burned redder from embarrassment. Redder than a tomato and hotter than a flame.

Floor, eat me now. Please... Eat me. My guardian angels, grew me wings and let me fly. Cut mg head and let me die. I don't wanna live anymore....

He chuckled and walked back inside his room. "Fix yourself." And he shut the door.

You were stunned at what he did and huffed. "I— I f-feel so embarrassed. I'm such a shaaaaaaame!"

You stomped your feet while you made your way back to your room and loudly shut the door.