Vera, Arin, and Jackie

Thank you all for reading!
New chapters coming soon, by the end of this week :)
Add me at Insta: dear_amateurs
Dms Open
For now here's Vera, Arin, and Jackies Aesthetic
Conrad coming soon!!

Thank you all for reading!New chapters coming soon, by the end of this week :)Add me at Insta: dear_amateursDms OpenFor now here's Vera, Arin, and Jackies AestheticConrad coming soon!!

Vera Bea Adair
Vera Meaning; Truth, Faith, Brave
Bea Meeaning; Blessed
Adair; Prosperity
Descent; Russian, Latin, German, Scottish, English, etc 'in small terms' she's 'white'(caucasion)

For the most part Vera had always been independent, sometimes that could be a good or bad thing. She's intelligent and passionate. Maybe you already learned, that deep down she's going through issues and is feeling a lot of pan. Later on you'll learn that she's the something you've always wanted to add to a part of yourself. She'll learn how life works and how to move on. She learns to be strong, brave, and true to herself. In order to prosper; she has to realize she's blessed.

Arin FuseArin Meaning; Feminine form of 'Aaron'-Mountain of strengthFuse Meaning; Western culture changed structure of names, 'help,assistance,relief,charity' noble japanese family of Yamato, and German biographical name of living near river of ea...

Arin Fuse
Arin Meaning; Feminine form of 'Aaron'-Mountain of strength
Fuse Meaning; Western culture changed structure of names, 'help,assistance,relief,charity' noble japanese family of Yamato, and German biographical name of living near river of eastern German

Descent; American, German, japanese 'white-partial asian'

Arin Fuse has always been kind and emotional. He's been a momma's boy for the longest time. Since he was young he was bullied and looked at as not a 'man' because of his sensitive nature. As he grew it changed peoples' perspective. He never hid who he truly was but, he does have a few thing he's rather not show. (Like his Doraemon underpants). For the most part he's always been a strong emotion person. The one you could look for when your in need of his help and assistance. For the most part, Arin represents the relief and clarity in the story. He's the side of guys you usually don't see. Yet, you'll soon learn that sometimes his strength could be his weakness and maybe, he still has some growing up to do.

Jaqueline-'Jackie' Castillo VasquezJaqueline Meaning; 'God protects'- also named after a female volleyball player Catillo Meaning; 'castle'Vasquez Meaning; uncertain could be a varient of personal nameDescent; Spanish, 'Latinx' (Chicana)

Jaqueline Meaning; 'God protects'- also named after a female volleyball player
Catillo Meaning; 'castle'
Vasquez Meaning; uncertain could be a varient of personal name
Descent; Spanish, 'Latinx' (Chicana)

Jackies' the wild child, the fun of the party. She might not be the best advisor or comforter but, she's always there for you when  you need to vent out some stress. The type taht always knows where teh funs at adn has all the gossip goods. She could come out fake. Again that might just be peoples' jealousy, who knows? She's one of the best, best frieds you could have. She's a social butterfly that may not have the best grades but, she has the best dates.You'll soon learn that maybe, not everyoe looks past her happy expression. Not even the closes ones' to her. Maybe, he home life isn't as preppy as he other life she has at school. It's not as much of a paradise when you can't afford it.(You'll learn what that means soon ;) )

*Can also check Urban Dictionary

Vera's pretty much caucasion, since her moms a fashion designer their last name 'Adair' is big in the industry, in the book.

Arin's dad was Japanese mixed German. He lived in Germany and was considered an 'outsider', untill he moved to the U.S, he realized he really did look ancestorialy 'asian' more than 'white'. Married a German American and had Arin. Therfore, Arins' dads family wanted to keep their Japanese surname but, meaning of last name changed.

^^Please Comment, Vote, and Follow^^
*Please...for hours of sleep lost (checks time currently 4 AM)*

Lots OF LOVE
Dear, Amateurs