Noah shakes his head, grabbing it. "You don't need that. It's hot out."

Benjamin shakes his head right back. "I-...I can't wear this without a jacket."

"Why not? You look sexy.".

"People will see...My arms...and my wrist. I-...They'll make fun of me."

Noah's smile drops. He grabs Benjamin's hand and shakes his head. "Hey, they'd never do that. It's our friends, Benjamin. You know they wouldn't judge you."

Benjamin looks down at his wrist and then back up at Noah. "...Can I take it with me? In case I feel nervous?"

"Of course. If you're not comfortable then wear it, though. I'm not trying to force you."

"Okay. I know. You're right." Benjamin smiles and grabs his shoes to put on.

Noah hums and leans against his desk. Benjamin stands back up after tying his shoes and grabs his bag, though, Noah snatched it from him to carry.

He looks down at Benjamin and smiles, reaching out to touch his stomach. "Hm. You should really get a belly button piercing."

Benjamin smiles and grabs Noah's hand. "Stop flirting. We have a party to go to."

**
Gabi opens the door and smiles. "Hey! You guys are late."

Benjamin giggles and pushes her out the way. "Shut up." Noah smiles and walks in behind him, an arm placed on his waist.

Gabi shuts the front door and follows them to the upstairs area. Elly looks over and throws her hands up, jokingly. "Look who finally decided to show up!"

Noah removes his hand from Benjamin's waist and walks over to Elly, snatching her beer from her. "Fuck off, Guerra."

Benjamin smiles and walks over to Jazmyne. "Hey. Where's Tati and Jade?"

Jazmyne shakes her head. "Oh. They said they couldn't make it. Maybe next time."

Benjamin nods and grabs a beer off the table as well as a bottle of water. He sits next to Jazmyne and smiles. "Everything okay? Wanna talk?"

Jazmyne shrugs. "Yeah. It's just...They're being kinda distant. I mean, they came over a few times to check on me because of what happened to Elly but it's not the same."

Benjamin frowns. "I'm sorry. Let's just have fun tonight, how about that?"

Jazmyne looks over and smiles. "Sure. I like that idea."

**
Benjamin takes a sip from his cup as Gabi spoke. They were in the middle of playing a game. "Okay. Elly, truth, or dare."

Elly sits up. "Dare."

"I dare you to...Switch clothes with Jazmyne."

Elly looks over to Jazmyne who was wearing a skintight white dress. She lets out a sigh and stands up, grabbing Jazmyne's hand. "Gonna make my mom proud."

Everyone laughs at that and the two walk away for a moment.

Benjamin takes another sip of his drink, choking on it a little. Noah grabs his cup, patting his back. "You okay? Slow down, okay?"